I misjudged Rand Paul

Which one is Rand Paul?

9999004618-l.jpg

Which one is Barack Obama, stupid?

Provide links to prove your claims of racism please.

Do we have to do ALL the heavy lifting for you righties?

Rand Paul Under Fire for Comments on Race

Rand Paul Under Fire for Comments on Race - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

If that is the heavy lifting then you're quite the wuss cause there is nothing in that article to imply he is a racist. In fact quite the opposite.

And yes, the lifting is required by the person who made the accusation.

Oh, that's not all. Let me help you since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself:

Rand Paul Made Same Racial Comments in 2002
May 20th, 2010

Rand Paul’s appearance last evening on Rachel Maddow wasn’t the first time he made comments about racial discrimination.

In a May 30, 2002 letter to the editor of the Bowling Green Daily News about the Federal Fair Housing Act, Rand Paul made his beliefs about legalized discrimination quite clear.

Here are some excerpts from his letter headlined “Distinction blurred between private, public property”:

A recent Daily News editorial supported the Federal Fair Housing Act. At first glance, who could object to preventing discrimination in housing? Most citizens would agree that it is wrong to deny taxpayer-financed, “public” housing to anyone based on the color of their skin or the number of children in the household.

But the Daily News ignores, as does the Fair Housing Act, the distinction between private and public property. Should it be prohibited for public, taxpayer-financed institutions such as schools to reject someone based on an individual’s beliefs or attributes? Most certainly. Should it be prohibited for private entities such as a church, bed and breakfast or retirement neighborhood that doesn’t want noisy children? Absolutely not.

Decisions concerning private property and associations should in a free society be unhindered. As a consequence, some associations will discriminate.

-SNIP-

A free society will abide unofficial, private discrimination – even when that means allowing hate-filled groups to exclude people based on the color of their skin."""

Uh-huh, yeah, sure. If you had held your breath it was for only about 15 seconds, now wasn't it?

Nothing in the See-BS hit piece even approached "racism."

Certainly nothing of the level of your Avie and the war against white people you fucking leftists are engaged in.

Remember something......

The same people who are calling Rand Paul a racist -- the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM -- Are the same people who called the Tea Party racist when they aired the pic of the guy carrying a gun at a Tea Party event a hundred times while refusing to show his face.

Turns out.....

It was a Black Tea Party member.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiyvNIn6Zbc]Rand Paul's Awesome Anti-Drug War Testimony - September 18, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

here is Rand Paul speaking openly about his racism in a hearing.

:rolleyes:

LOLberals have to lie and distort. If they didn't, they would be left with absolutely nothing at all.

Rand does have some baggage in his statement that he would not have supported the Civil Rights Act

He said he would have marched with Mr King. He said he abhors racists but realizes their speech is as protected as his or yours.

I can't stand Fred Phelps but I respect his right to be a total douchebag.

Do we have to do ALL the heavy lifting for you righties?

Rand Paul Under Fire for Comments on Race

Rand Paul Under Fire for Comments on Race - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

If that is the heavy lifting then you're quite the wuss cause there is nothing in that article to imply he is a racist. In fact quite the opposite.

And yes, the lifting is required by the person who made the accusation.

Oh, that's not all. Let me help you since you're too fucking lazy to look it up yourself:

May 20th, 2010

Rand Paul’s appearance last evening on Rachel Maddow wasn’t the first time he made comments about racial discrimination.

In a May 30, 2002 letter to the editor of the Bowling Green Daily News about the Federal Fair Housing Act, Rand Paul made his beliefs about legalized discrimination quite clear.

Here are some excerpts from his letter headlined “Distinction blurred between private, public property”:

A recent Daily News editorial supported the Federal Fair Housing Act. At first glance, who could object to preventing discrimination in housing? Most citizens would agree that it is wrong to deny taxpayer-financed, “public” housing to anyone based on the color of their skin or the number of children in the household.

But the Daily News ignores, as does the Fair Housing Act, the distinction between private and public property. Should it be prohibited for public, taxpayer-financed institutions such as schools to reject someone based on an individual’s beliefs or attributes? Most certainly. Should it be prohibited for private entities such as a church, bed and breakfast or retirement neighborhood that doesn’t want noisy children? Absolutely not.

Decisions concerning private property and associations should in a free society be unhindered. As a consequence, some associations will discriminate.

-SNIP-

A free society will abide unofficial, private discrimination – even when that means allowing hate-filled groups to exclude people based on the color of their skin."""

So you dont agree with private property. That's not exaclty groundbreaking, nor does it show Rand as racist. Only in the mind of a full blown racist would someone attempt to suggest so.

Rand does have some baggage in his statement that he would not have supported the Civil Rights Act

He said he would have marched with Mr King. He said he abhors racists but realizes their speech is as protected as his or yours.

He said he abhors "institutional" racism but supports a businesses right to discriminate as much as it wishes

He said he abhors "institutional" racism but supports a businesses right to discriminate as much as it wishes

Yes, he believes in private property. You dont. We all know that. What's the story here? Nothing? Didn't think so.

Yes, he believes in private property. You dont. We all know that. What's the story here? Nothing? Didn't think so.

And if you put lipstick on a pig it makes for a prettier... pig.

Watch this clip. All the way through.

More importantly LISTEN TO IT....... LISTEN to the vitriol, the hate....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UYKQJ4-N7LI]MSNBC: Gun-Toting Protesters are 'White' Racists... Black Guy with AR-15 Edited to Conceal his Race. - YouTube[/ame]

Now watch this tape

crap, it won't C&P. Just go to the link and watch it

Busted! MSNBC Caught Dishonestly Editing Town Hall Gun Footage (UPDATED) | Mediaite

Like all dimocraps and their supporters....

They lie. It's what they do.

It's all they do. All the time

And if you put lipstick on a pig it makes for a prettier... pig.

Right. in other words, you have no argument. This isn't showing racism. Private property means just that. Private. If someone chooses to discriminate on private property that's there business, not yours, and not your beloved governments either.

But you dont like private property. We knew this.

That position is about ststes rights to regulate themselves not racism. He also stated that a two story place of employment that has a handicapped employee should not be forced by the feds to put in a 100000 elevator when the logical solution is for the business to decide to work that employee from the first floor.
So I suppose that means he hates the handicapped too?

Come on

I notice that the PC Police evidently don't understand the difference between "racial comments" and "racist comments". Even the newspaper headline uses the word "racial" specifically.

It saddens me to think I need to point out that there is a difference. Perhaps these people should consult a dictionary.

Not that it would matter, of course.

So what? If I'm a business owner I should be able to discriminate against anyone I want for anything. If I turn down the best qualified candidate for a job because of the color of his skin, I'm only hurting myself when he does to my competition who isn't stupid. If I want to deny people's business because of their religion, my competition will be happy to take their business.

Forum List

Back