I misjudged Rand Paul

He's just as dishonest. Here, he admits that the so-called votes to repeal ACA have all been lies. That's nothing we didn't already know but one by one, these lying creeps are admitting they lied and have been willfully throwing away tax payer's money that could have been used for the good of the country. And, as we know, this is not the first time he's been caught lying.

He's also an admitted racist.

Being a lying racist and not very intelligent makes him perfect for the rw voter.

Rand Paul: We Probably Can't Get Rid Of Obamacare

Provide links to prove your claims of racism please.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. All that looney lwing poster can do is recite democrat talking points.

It comes from his ill-fated and not-very-well-thought-out attempt to actually talk to dimocrap scum about race and racial politics in this Country.

EDITORIAL: Rand Paul and racism - Washington Times

Stupid on his part.

You don't talk to dimocraps any more than you talk to a snake. And we all know what to do with a snake.

Last edited:
And let's not overlook Rand's aide:

SApic.gif

Rand Paul Under Fire for Comments on Race
Rand Paul aide has history of racial comments

Do we have to do ALL the heavy lifting for you righties?

Rand Paul Under Fire for Comments on Race - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Its not like its an big secret that both Rand and his wacko bird daddy are racists.

Nor is it a big secret that Rand lied about his professional credentials.

He's just another rw nutter. That's why some rw's like him. If he were sane, they'd hate him.

Do we have to do ALL the heavy lifting for you righties?

Rand Paul Under Fire for Comments on Race - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

If that is the heavy lifting then you're quite the wuss cause there is nothing in that article to imply he is a racist. In fact quite the opposite.

And yes, the lifting is required by the person who made the accusation.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. All that looney lwing poster can do is recite democrat talking points.

It comes from his ill-fated and not-very-well-thought-out attempt to actually talk to dimocrap scum about race and racial politics in this Country.

EDITORIAL: Rand Paul and racism - Washington Times

Stupid on his part.

You talk to dimocraps any more than you talk to a snake. And we all know what to do with a snake.

Really? You do? Well, how about that.....Those Tea Party folks seem to like 'em a lot.
(hahahahaha....)

GadsdenFlag.jpg

Well GOOOOOOOD... if the leftard shit for brains here hate Rand all that much, then that tells me he's the man to go with.

Which one is Rand Paul?

9999004618-l.jpg

"I like the Civil Rights Act in the sense that it ended discrimination in all public domains, and I'm all in favor of that," he said. "I don't like the idea of teling private business owners -- I abhor racism... I do believe in private ownership."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back