Don't hear much about this in the press

I will never understand the mentality of anyone who claims to worship a god of peace and love and then proceeds to kill in said god's name. Muslim, Christian, Jew, none of it makes sense to me.

Christianity certainly holds no priority in my book, or does Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, or any other bloodthirsty religion. The best that reasonable people can hope for is that we go relatively unnoticed by these religious idiots.

I hear about it on the news

What do you propose be done?

Nothing. Not our problem, not our fight, not something we can afford.

If an individual wants to go over there and start killing Muslims in a modern Crusade, be my guest, but fighting over mythologies is not something that the US should be involved with.

Organized religion will be the downfall of ALL men. Unless an asteroid hits us first.

Incredibly wrong. Christian morality builds virtue. The U.S. was founded with a document that took this into consideration Christian virtue as it pertains to properly a working government. A society in moral decay cannot last, nor will this one, when it elects officials that are lacking in this regard. So your supposition is completely incorrect.

Nothing. Not our problem, not our fight, not something we can afford.

If an individual wants to go over there and start killing Muslims in a modern Crusade, be my guest, but fighting over mythologies is not something that the US should be involved with.

Were you supportive of Obama's plans to bomb Syria?

Organized religion will be the downfall of ALL men. Unless an asteroid hits us first.

Incredibly wrong. Christian morality builds virtue. The U.S. was founded with a document that took this into consideration Christian virtue as it pertains to properly a working government. A society in moral decay cannot last, nor will this one, when it elects officials that are lacking in this regard. So your supposition is completely incorrect.
I consider myself to be a man of virtue and of good morals and I think the prospect of an almighty being to be a complete joke.

Beautiful words, well spoken, and well worth noting from Col Ralph Peters on Fox about one thirtyish or so, today.

"In the last 2,000 years of history not one religious insurgency has been ended through negotiations"

"You go in and you kill every last extremist or they dissappear into the woodwork" That's exactly what he recommended the Kenyans to do in exchange for the Nairobi Mall but you know what kindee pressure Commisar Barack will exert on his homeboys. "Let the Muslim win!", expecially with one of Commisar Baracks half brothers being a major al Qaeda figure in that country.

Its been oft noted that those folks "Who don't learn from history's mistakes are condemned to repeat them" but with Comrade Barack, as it is with all other supreme Narcissists like him, all of history begins the moment they were dropped kicking, squawling and screaming onto the mud floor of the hut they were born in. So this will likely not end well for America with Comrade Barack at the helm. The folks on the Costa Concordia, were lucky, in comparison with Americans, for they only had to deal with a buffoon, Captain Schettino supposedly in charge. The treason being committed today, and everyday, in 1600 Pennsylvania is planned, contemplated, intentional and deliberate instead. It may already be too late for America.

They are speculating that some of the terrorists in Kenya are Americans. If true it won't be long before we won't have to worry about going "there" to kill them because they will be "here"

If you ever wondered how the Nazis got away with the extinction programs for Jews, Gypsies and other minorities you can blame the media. FDR and the American media were fully briefed and aware of the Nazi atrocities but they chose to ignore them. Today's media pays little attention to the atrocities committed by the Muslem jihad against Christians and non muslems.

If you ever wondered how the Nazis got away with the extinction programs for Jews, Gypsies and other minorities you can blame the media. FDR and the American media were fully briefed and aware of the Nazi atrocities but they chose to ignore them. Today's media pays little attention to the atrocities committed by the Muslem jihad against Christians and non muslems.

What were the west supposed to do in any event? The camps didn't go up until after Poland was invaded and it took another 4 1/2 years before D-Day. It wasn't like there was much the US and England could do.

Forum List

Back