I Love Michelle Obama

She has a mind to weigh on? Big moo would be greatly improved by chains in the bottom of a leaky boat.

While it is true that some slave labor built the White Hut (it will be the White House when her skanky ass is gone) most of it was built by immigrants from Scotland.

What should be weighing on her mind is fixing her orc-like underbite and the shame of passing on that defect to her ninnies.

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

First lady: I wake up in house built by slaves - CNN Video
And they built the capital , D.C.was built on slave labor

None

A GASTRONOMIC TOUR THROUGH BLACK HISTORY/BHM 2012: THE SLAVES WHO BUILT WASHINGTON DC

She has a mind to weigh on? Big moo would be greatly improved by chains in the bottom of a leaky boat.

While it is true that some slave labor built the White Hut (it will be the White House when her skanky ass is gone) most of it was built by immigrants from Scotland.

What should be weighing on her mind is fixing her orc-like underbite and the shame of passing on that defect to her ninnies.

Let me start out by suggesting you get on with the act of decomposing...

Secondly, it isn't any less the White House because a black man was elected and occupies it.

And I seriously doubt that your intellectual credentials begin to compare to hers...

michelle-obama-hideous.jpg

For the first time in my life I am ashamed of my country....my god what were we thinking....installing black people in a slave house and then asking them to serve........anyone who voted to do this must wear a white hood

Michelle and you both say it was built by slaves but of course..you think the Scottish built "most of it" so she should give a shout out or its racist.

Mentioning the Scottish would cause calls of division from the Italian community wouldn't it?

No?

Weird..

In her last commencement speech as first lady at the City College of New York the FLOTUS shared something that obviously has weighed on her mind. She sleeps in a house that enslaved Blacks built. I commend her on mentioning this little discussed fact of american history.

yeah she's cute hey?

:)

Beautiful woman and smart to boot.

She is a "he", my friend.......

yeah she's cute hey?

:)

Beautiful woman and smart to boot.
Riiiiiiight! Did you know when she was a kid she was so ugly they would tie a pork chop around her neck so the dog would play with her? True story.

Forum List

Back