I Love Hillary

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Obama was a better candidate but hillary will be a better president.

My first choice is Bernie Sanders but I love Hillary too. I love him Webb O'Malley and Lincoln Chaffee. I'd love it if bill could run again or gore would give it one more try. John Kerry would be better than any Republican. Harry reed or pelosi too. How come you never hear about al Franken anymore? I'd vote for him if he went against trump. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Fact is we got many choices and we like hillary. You Republicans have yet to be told jeb is your candidate. What you care now matters not. We however told hillary no in 08. Now it's her turn.

Oh great. A 47%'er. :slap:

What?
e15960429e2ef92fcdbc2faa7352d5fa.gif

I hop hillary doesn't blow her second chance at this like Romney did. Or McCain. McCain should have beat bush in 2000 but Carl rove played dirty and McCain ended up losing to the first black president in us history. Then Romney blew it because he couldn't relate to non millionaires.

By the way my nephews going to go to the same private highschool Romney went to. $20k a year. His dad votes GOP but he can afford to. Can you?

Is that the number of losers in your dream of free market unregulated capitalism?

That's a lot of losers. Our way only 30% would be losers.

Your way eventually 90% would be losers.

Republicans always talk about what's fair. How about what works?

How dare rich people change the rules after they climbed the ladder of success. They wanted social security pensions cheap healthcare safety nets social services and good schools but now don't want to pay for the next generation? Now that they got theirs?

Is that the number of losers in your dream of free market unregulated capitalism?

That's a lot of losers. Our way only 30% would be losers.

Your way eventually 90% would be losers.
Unclear you are, Padawan Brotch. :slap:

geezus bobo....you are farther gone than what i thought......you havent learned a thing....

geezus bobo....you are farther gone than what i thought......you havent learned a thing....
You vote for Jeb like a good Republican and I'll elect hillary as the next potus. This ain't a midterm harry.

You defend and support Cruz Walker Christy Perry fiorino bush rubio Carson ryan huckabee or trump and you have the nerve to talk about me?

Who do you love?

You vote for Jeb like a good Republican and I'll elect hillary as the next potus. This ain't a midterm harry.
i would not consider anyone mentioned in this thread....like i said,you havent learned a dam thing....you keep on voting for the same old shit bobo like a good little party guy.....me,ill look at someone who actually may give a fuck about this Country and hopefully will be a leader,something this Country needs right now....everyone mentioned in this thread could not lead their dog to his water bowl....

Forum List

Back