Trump Tweets Nazi SS

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
At first glance, Donald Trump's latest campaign image — the candidate's face superimposed against an American flag with soldiers marching in the background — seems innocuous. But John Schindler, a former professor at the US Army War College, noticed something odd about the photo: The soldiers behind the American flag are dressed as elite Nazi Waffen-SS soldiers.

Military history buffs spotted the Nazis in Trump's tweet within minutes after it was posted.

untitled-article-1436905337-body-image-1436905552.png

Right-wingers will support him even more.

At first glance, Donald Trump's latest campaign image — the candidate's face superimposed against an American flag with soldiers marching in the background — seems innocuous. But John Schindler, a former professor at the US Army War College, noticed something odd about the photo: The soldiers behind the American flag are dressed as elite Nazi Waffen-SS soldiers.

Military history buffs spotted the Nazis in Trump's tweet within minutes after it was posted.

untitled-article-1436905337-body-image-1436905552.png

Right-wingers will support him even more.

What do you bet someone will hear those famous words from Trump, you're fired!

It also shows the White House, which is currently occupied by a communist dictator. Does that make Trump a communist?

It also shows the White House, which is currently occupied by a communist dictator. Does that make Trump a communist?

We are questioning something real not the imaginary basis for your old jokes.

I wonder, his family hails from Germany. Could it be a picture of a family member in the German waffen? It may not be Nazi waffen but pre-Nazi waffen?

Just speculating. Still don't believe this.

I went istock and found the photo.

Now I really need some expertise in telling if they in WW2 German uniform or are they allied.

I still don't believe this crap.....

I swear. Paranoia abounds. They look like soldiers to me. And why the fuck would Nazi's be in it? He hired someone to make that image. They probably went to google, found what they needed and made the pic. Just like my avie....I made it with two different pics.

Geez. Someone is using a microscope to find ANYTHING negative. Hillary lovers must be getting a tad worried.

What is confirmed? What eagle? What insignias? I see images of soldiers (barely). Period.

Pffft...whether it's true or not just follow the Republican playbook and repeat it as often as possible.

Go to istock and copy pic then enlarge it and compare insignia
Found the pic. If interested, go to istock, and use the search terms "german soldiers wwii". It's the second pic from the left, top row.
It appears that the photo is of WWII reenactors, so, TBH, the uniforms could be anything.
They probably went to google, found what they needed and made the pic.
Agreed, or they just used istock, since the photos there are royalty-free and there's no chance of copyright violations.

What is confirmed? What eagle? What insignias? I see images of soldiers (barely). Period.

1st off, you can see the insignia on the sleeves--the insignia is upside down for US army.US army is pointed upwards. Those soldiers pointed downward.

You can find an enlarge picture at istock, from there and an insignia chart of the german waffen is all you need

You're not looking hard enough dear. Here, let me loan you my liberal "see anything you want no matter what's actually in front of you" glasses.
BTW they're great for watching real world events unfold too. That way if you're confused you can just make it up as you go.

Forum List

Back