I Love Google!

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Yes, Android ... not just comparable to the iPhone (I haven't used either really :lol:) but fully open source supported ... thanks to Google. Google, the biggest supporters for Ubuntu, and to some extent other Linux distros, as well as huge supporters of Java made Java the primary language of the Android ... offer their SDK for free (bonus) ... and, get this, are holding a competition to Java programmers to boost the number of apps available! Hell yeah! I am getting my new groove!

Android Developer Challenge

I do not expect to win ;) but with a few mods to my new game I will be entering in the contest ... I hope. Even if I don't get it done in time ... I think I will be writing apps for them anyway.

Yes, Android ... not just comparable to the iPhone (I haven't used either really :lol:) but fully open source supported ... thanks to Google. Google, the biggest supporters for Ubuntu, and to some extent other Linux distros, as well as huge supporters of Java made Java the primary language of the Android ... offer their SDK for free (bonus) ... and, get this, are holding a competition to Java programmers to boost the number of apps available! Hell yeah! I am getting my new groove!

I do not expect to win ;) but with a few mods to my new game I will be entering in the contest ... I hope. Even if I don't get it done in time ... I think I will be writing apps for them anyway.

It's like you are on Virtual Catnip!!!!! Nice to see You so happy!!!!! :):):)

It's like you are on Virtual Catnip!!!!! Nice to see You so happy!!!!! :):):)

:razz: Java coding does that to me.

Forum List

Back