I lost two friends because of trying to tell a joke through texting and voicemail

I would keep your communications face-to-face given your sophomoric communications skills that you exhibit here. EVEN THEN, your rudimentary skills are ripe for misinterpretation

But when the girl said forgiven but not forgotten what was she talking about?

[QUOTE="fbj, post: 14001755, member: 49957"But when the girl said forgiven but not forgotten what was she talking about?[/QUOTE]
People tend to remember encounters with Class A imbeciles would be my guess.

The second girl told me she forgives me but won't forget what I said. Huh?

The other girl never responded to my apology so i wll never know her ass smells like
What was the joke? Did I miss it? It was probably something totally inappropriate like anal rape, right?

The other girl never responded to my apology so i wll never know her ass smells like
What was the joke? Did I miss it? It was probably something totally inappropriate like anal rape, right?

I left a message on her voicemail saying

Did u go to the damm job center that i refererd you to ? But it was a humorous tone

Did u go to the damm job center that i refererd you to ? But it was a humorous tone
That's the "joke"?

That's the "joke"?

I was imitating someone on the voicemail

That's the "joke"?

You probably came across as some kind of crude negro ruffian.

That's the "joke"?

I do have a hidden thuggish side but only bring it out when I need to

That's the "joke"?

Like when little old ladies cut in line?

That's the "joke"?

Like when you need to strong arm homo clerks in order to retrieve your Snapple bottle, right?

That's the "joke"?

Like when you need to strong arm homo clerks in order to retrieve your Snapple bottle, right?
At least the cap..

That's the "joke"?

It's not needed for faggots

That's the "joke"?

It's not needed for faggots
Why? Because you can get what you want from homos pretty easily?

Forum List

Back