CDZ I lost it yesterday

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
Yesterday, at some point in time, during what I considered a " fun period of posting" the matter of "red lined, spelling errors" during which I was earnestly seeking the spell checker to correct the same, my cool self relented to the beast within me. Something a poster, had posted rubbed me wrong, I truthfully do not know why as it was not out of line. I blew it and owe poster an apology and attempt to do so in this posting. Without going into my litany of of reason's nor any excuses I ask Bruce T. Laney for his forgivess which I believe he has already given and accept it in it's entirety. I was simply wrong in my judgment. Case closed. Thank you with apologies to Flacaltenn who was on duty at the time. I meant it when I labeled you a fine MOD. Pressure cooking devices are wonderful for that intended purpose and when one's circumstances place one inside of the cooker, nothing good can result, enough said again, except, don't enter a second device hoping for relief from the first which is what I did. It does not work out well. To anyone a member of USMB or regular whom I may have offended, my truth full and sincere apologies. You folks are worthy of much better conduct from myself and I pledge to do better. To another person, during a discussion involving genocide, your numbers are off but the premise of your conversation is correct though it pains me to say so. Perhaps I should reevaluate "an eye for an eye" but probably will not. That is my burden. At this point, and the end of this post only, I apologize to the entire USMB family for my outrage and wish it had never happened, however "CROW" can be and is delicious, learning and telling. To BTL, again, no offense by you and none taken. Lord, how I love that left click feature, my third grade level composition level is thankful. I found left click quite by accident while addressing KAT. Hi Kat, best to you, another of our Mod's who is spot on.

Maybe something was in the water yesterday; I was equally ready to lose it but fortunately other responsibilities pulled me away in time. Sometimes someone gets to our "buttons." Wish I knew how to be superhuman and NEVER let that happen, but there you are.
We're human.

Yesterday, at some point in time, during what I considered a " fun period of posting" the matter of "red lined, spelling errors" during which I was earnestly seeking the spell checker to correct the same, my cool self relented to the beast within me. Something a poster, had posted rubbed me wrong, I truthfully do not know why as it was not out of line. I blew it and owe poster an apology and attempt to do so in this posting. Without going into my litany of of reason's nor any excuses I ask Bruce T. Laney for his forgivess which I believe he has already given and accept it in it's entirety. I was simply wrong in my judgment. Case closed. Thank you with apologies to Flacaltenn who was on duty at the time. I meant it when I labeled you a fine MOD. Pressure cooking devices are wonderful for that intended purpose and when one's circumstances place one inside of the cooker, nothing good can result, enough said again, except, don't enter a second device hoping for relief from the first which is what I did. It does not work out well. To anyone a member of USMB or regular whom I may have offended, my truth full and sincere apologies. You folks are worthy of much better conduct from myself and I pledge to do better. To another person, during a discussion involving genocide, your numbers are off but the premise of your conversation is correct though it pains me to say so. Perhaps I should reevaluate "an eye for an eye" but probably will not. That is my burden. At this point, and the end of this post only, I apologize to the entire USMB family for my outrage and wish it had never happened, however "CROW" can be and is delicious, learning and telling. To BTL, again, no offense by you and none taken. Lord, how I love that left click feature, my third grade level composition level is thankful. I found left click quite by accident while addressing KAT. Hi Kat, best to you, another of our Mod's who is spot on.

We all know the temptations. There's a lot of "button-pushing" that goes on here. I think you're allowed one mini-meltdown a quarter. :eusa_angel: One of the "pressure valves" is using the Flame Zone or Badlands.. That's really what they are there for. Besides the permanent squatters that LIVE in the Flame Zone of course.. :rofl:

Lots of people enjoy the FZone because people get real there.

We all know the temptations. There's a lot of "button-pushing" that goes on here. I think you're allowed one mini-meltdown a quarter. :eusa_angel: One of the "pressure valves" is using the Flame Zone or Badlands.. That's really what they are there for. Besides the permanent squatters that LIVE in the Flame Zone of course.. :rofl:

The way I see the problem is:
- if I let this ***** get away with this, let it go, he wins and he doesn't deserve it
- if I go to the FZ and spout, ten more people will know what my buttons are -- and use them -- or I'll be called a whiner.

There is no winning here when your buttons are getting pushed. It's the worst kind of bullying because there is no recourse unless you are very clever and mean and can use the FZ as a showcase for your nastiness without actually letting on what the problem is. Cause then they'll know how to provoke you next time.

Walk away, regain sense of humor, come back and quietly seek revenge another day.

maxresdefault.jpg

The way I see the problem is:
- if I let this ***** get away with this, let it go, he wins and he doesn't deserve it
- if I go to the FZ and spout, ten more people will know what my buttons are -- and use them -- or I'll be called a whiner.

There is no winning here when your buttons are getting pushed. It's the worst kind of bullying because there is no recourse unless you are very clever and mean and can use the FZ as a showcase for your nastiness without actually letting on what the problem is. Cause then they'll know how to provoke you next time.

Walk away, regain sense of humor, come back and quietly seek revenge another day.

But if you use the FZ to defend yourself -- when it's over the top unjustified -- and you can do that on evidence and facts, it's the only place to have those kind of encounters without running foul of the rules. You're right. It can make it worse. But if "your buttons" are nothing to be ashamed of -- you should be able to pull it off..

And have some fun doing it. :eusa_dance: It's that right mix of nasty and revenge that's hard to get when you're in the process of melting down. I'd say -- melt a bit first privately --- and THEN try it.. :lmao:

• Banned

To Flacaltenn and all others. You family are some of the best. I thank you all for your understanding and caring. I will end with that.

Forum List

Back