Anyone have an Opinion on Apple News?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I'm tempted to sign up for it. My life is lived in a mad rush during my usually ten-hour workday. I often take "brain breaks," in which I may post a quick response here, or read a news story that catches my eye.

I'm tempted to use Apple News, but I would hate to sign up and find it is just the same wall-to-wall Trump derangement that I see on CNN and others.

Anyone?

I'm tempted to sign up for it. My life is lived in a mad rush during my usually ten-hour workday. I often take "brain breaks," in which I may post a quick response here, or read a news story that catches my eye.

I'm tempted to use Apple News, but I would hate to sign up and find it is just the same wall-to-wall Trump derangement that I see on CNN and others.

Anyone?
I will never touch or use an Apple Product, because back in the 2016 election, Apple went all in for the Enabler of a Rapist, Hitlery Clinton..

Anyone?

I have not used it but do use AP news and it is about as balanced as you can get in this day and age.

Smartnews is pretty good, but they have less customization as their thing is to give you news you might not have thought about.

If you like humor with your news, try Fark. Though I heard there is not an Android version, but cannot say for sure

I have not used it but do use AP news and it is about as balanced as you can get in this day and age.

Smartnews is pretty good, but they have less customization as their thing is to give you news you might not have thought about.

If you like humor with your news, try Fark. Though I heard there is not an Android version, but cannot say for sure
Thanks!

I like the giving me what I might not have thought about.

Forum List

Back