CDZ Megaphone Islamic Mosque

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
It's been a few days. There is a mosque near my place. Most residents in my area are christian chinese. So we wonder who go to mosque there.

Often they sing some arabic song or whatever. Sometimes their ustad tell about how evil non muslims are or something.

I don't know.

I don't care.

I care about one thing though

They use a fucking megaphone to broadcast their nonsense.

I know some people like to hear that. I don't. I am not interested.

Before, some buddhist come to a mosque and complain about their noise pollution.

What happen then is a riot where the one that complain is the one being charged for "spreading religious hatred".

Just a heads up in case you want more of their kind coming to be your neighbor

Dude I am in Indonesia. The majority of people here are muslims. So the laws are tend to be "in their favor". Noise pollution laws just don't work.

we in the USA do have, in some places, MOSQUE NOISE problems-----amplified
bullshit jettisoned into the atmosphere. It should be stopped but people are reluctant
to complain. I propose counter-measures------really loud churchbells and amplified
gospel music just in time for their damned "salat". During lulls-----a really long and
loud rendition of hava nagila------ending with a porky pig "THAT'S ALL FOLKS"
Indonesia is a shariah cesspit------try to get out of there

Well, it's something you would consider before accepting more of these so called "refugees"

It seems that muslims as a whole are more likely to try to benefit their politicians at the expense of others. Actually it applies to non muslims first.

What happens is, the muslims believe their religious leaders.

The religious leaders then obviously have their own interests. They could be paid by some politicians for example. They then declare fatwa or whatever that benefit the politicians' interests.

This can be at the expenses of non muslims or even the muslims themselves. After all not being fair to others have it's own disadvantage. Now many people do not like muslims. Then muslims immigrants and refugee will be more likely to be rejected. Yes I know US government do not discriminate based on religion. I am pretty sure the citizens and the recent president will find some ways to do so.

But it doesn't hurt muslim religious leaders!

It's like blocking food from North Korean does not hurt north korean leaders. It only hurts the very people we want to help. However, in a sense we can sort of blame the people too. Why the fuck they trust their leaders.

I just don't know how to make of it.

Hurting muslims do not hurt their leaders. If anything it just give the leaders some fuel of how even infidel is.

Dude I am in Indonesia. The majority of people here are muslims. So the laws are tend to be "in their favor". Noise pollution laws just don't work.
I see. Well you are probably stuck with it as I hear they are very serious about their religious rules.

I see. Well you are probably stuck with it as I hear they are very serious about their religious rules.

Indonesia is "supposed to be tolerant of all religions"--------it ain't-----it is a
shariah cesspit-----It is "tolerant of all religions "-------sorta like BAATHIST
Syria is

Every time the Azan (call to worship} is played over the mosque's loud speakers.

The entire community within hearing distance is blessed by its timeless sound and beauty.

Every time the Azan (call to worship} is played over the mosque's loud speakers.

The entire community within hearing distance is blessed by its timeless sound and beauty.

it is unpleasant but not as vile as the rants that follow

Well, it's something you would consider before accepting more of these so called "refugees"
It is unnecessary to conflate the requirement under international law to provide asylum for refugees and the noise from a mosque in your neighborhood. By referring to "so-called refugees" you are also denying that there are no refugees in flight for their lives from war zones and dictatorships. Your anti-Muslim rant has lost you the argument.

This is a translation in English of the arabic words recited over the mosque's loud speaker during the "Call to Prayer" 5 times per day.

Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest.
I bear witness that there is no deity (worthy of worship) but Allah.
I bear witness that there is no deity (worthy of worship) but Allah.
I bear witness that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger.
I bear witness that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger.
Come to the prayer, Come to the prayer.
Come to prosperity, Come to prosperity.
There is no deity (worthy of worship) but Allah.

Even if you're not very religious, the Azan is quite beautiful.

A freed black african slave named Bilal who had accepted Islam, was hand picked by Muhammad to be the first "muezzin" (person who gives the call to prayer).

That is why the name Bilal for baby boys is quite popular among black muslims.

Even if you're not very religious, the Azan is quite beautiful.

it can be-----but not when its blasted from a storefront mosque ----AMPLIFIED to
five million decibels. For some people it is scary. My hubby was born in a
shariah shit hole------based on the experiences of his community in that situation---
the sound nauseates him. I have known people who cannot tolerate the music
of Richard Wagner simply because that stuff was blasted in concentration
camps by patriotic Nazis (I kinda like that Richard Wagner DRAMATIC stuff)

it can be-----but not when its blasted from a storefront mosque ----AMPLIFIED to five million decibels. For some people it is scary. My hubby was born in a shariah shit hole------based on the experiences of his community in that situation---the sound nauseates him.
5 million decibels......Exaggerate much?? ... :lol:

btw You have posted on other threads your husband's family immigrated from the muslim country when he was a little baby. Yet you keep using him as an eye witness source for your over the top rants about Islam and muslims. ... :cuckoo:

it can be-----but not when its blasted from a storefront mosque ----AMPLIFIED to five million decibels. For some people it is scary. My hubby was born in a shariah shit hole------based on the experiences of his community in that situation---the sound nauseates him.
5 million decibels......Exaggerate much?? ... :lol:

btw You have posted on other threads your husband's family immigrated from the muslim country when he was a little baby. Yet you keep using him as an eye witness source for your over the top rants about Islam and muslims. ... :cuckoo:

He was an eye witness------lots of tension continued in Palestine and all children
are influenced by their parents and relatives-----he WITNESSED their
responses and he witnessed some of the ongoing violence. Today---muslim
kids are influenced by THEIR parents------which is why some JOIN ISIS.
------a throwback to the BEAUTY OF MUHUMMAD's IDEAL WORLD

Forum List

Back