I listen to rightwing radio all day everyday.

I'm waiting for him to start shouting. Cuz I know that makes me respect apeshit nuts more.

i know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!

you're obviously baiting and trolling for a response...

Here's the deal for me...

I like rush... Always have... Always will...

I hate hannity... Always have... Always will...

The rest are give-or-take for me...

But lately i haven't been listening to any of 'em...

And enjoy the silence...

And you can go fuck yourself...

stfu.

eat shit and die, asshole...

Follow your own advice you troll twat.

Suck a bag of dicks and then go play in heavy traffic.

You had no credibility to start with, but you did manage to undermine even that.

And, just be honest for once in your completely worthless life:

you don't listen to conservative talk radio at all. You know it. So do we. And even if you did, you are obviously not nearly intelligent enough to follow along.

I bet I make more money than you. I bet I have slept with wayyyyyy more women than you. I bet I get more gifts and hugs and kisses than you.

loser.

geez... could you possibly say anything more to demonstrate what a pathetic piece of shit you are...?

Maybe if you actually did LISTEN, which means you absorb the information and THINK about what you heard, you might even bother to look into the facts behind the issues.

You won't though, because you're dedicated to your moonbat messiah. Any information which diminishes his luster will not be allowed to penetrate your skull.

Liberalism is a self imposed ignorance, based more on pop culture and fitting in, rather than being an individual and thinking for oneself.

You all get your cheesy lines like Obummer and "I want my country back" this is what stupid corn balls like Limbaugh say. All day all you hear is Benghazi........Benghazi. Guns.......guns. I hate Obama whaaaaaa! He is not White....whaaaaaa.

Benghazi madness

I know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!

here's the deal for me...

I like Rush... always have... always will...

I hate Hannity... always have... always will...

the rest are give-or-take for me...

but lately I haven't been listening to any of 'em...

and enjoy the silence...

and you can go fuck yourself...
What facts have Rush INTRODUCED to the public discourse...ever?

Marc,

much as I love you, my brother, I've gotta say...

you've obviously never bothered to listen to Rush at length and in an unbiased manner...

Maybe if you actually did LISTEN, which means you absorb the information and THINK about what you heard, you might even bother to look into the facts behind the issues.

You won't though, because you're dedicated to your moonbat messiah. Any information which diminishes his luster will not be allowed to penetrate your skull.

Liberalism is a self imposed ignorance, based more on pop culture and fitting in, rather than being an individual and thinking for oneself.

You all get your cheesy lines like Obummer and "I want my country back" this is what stupid corn balls like Limbaugh say. All day all you hear is Benghazi........Benghazi. Guns.......guns. I hate Obama whaaaaaa! He is not White....whaaaaaa.

Benghazi madness

here's the deal for me...

I like Rush... always have... always will...

I hate Hannity... always have... always will...

the rest are give-or-take for me...

but lately I haven't been listening to any of 'em...

and enjoy the silence...

and you can go fuck yourself...
What facts have Rush INTRODUCED to the public discourse...ever?

The best thing said about rush on here is the thread about brain fried drug addict cost company millions.

Wow every time you post now the almond joy song starts to play. You are crazy.

Oh and being a Limbaugh fan from back in the 90's I know you are lying.

Put up proof of his racism.

Tell me you know who Rush's producer is you shit head. Get your vaseline ready you fucking moron. Bo Snerdly. Guess what fucking color he is you moron?

Bend over you piece of shit. If I could reach thru this screen I would. Best man and best friend you liberal piece of garbage.

rush-and-snerdley-wedding-photo.jpg

The first thing any racist rightwinger does is go out and grab a Black friend. Everyone knows this.

Yeah cuz everyone knows that black guy is a big dumb moron who doesn't realize he's being used.

Uh huh. Who's the racist again?

Rush is one along with all the right. Nothing has shown that more than the last 5 years. The best thing that happened was when rush tried to buy into the NFL and they told him "fuck off racist".

iheart radio.

Zonarius has never listened to Limbaugh in his life. Zonarius was told by ThinkProgress that he hates Rush Limbaugh, so Zonarius fabricates wild tales to support his hatred.

Such is the way of Khmer Rouge democrats like Zonarius.

I've heard his racism first hand. Here is the thing, you guys don't even realize when you or one of your peers is being racist. Its in you. Ask outside your circle.

Wow every time you post now the almond joy song starts to play. You are crazy.

Oh and being a Limbaugh fan from back in the 90's I know you are lying.

Put up proof of his racism.

Tell me you know who Rush's producer is you shit head. Get your vaseline ready you fucking moron. Bo Snerdly. Guess what fucking color he is you moron?

Bend over you piece of shit. If I could reach thru this screen I would. Best man and best friend you liberal piece of garbage.

rush-and-snerdley-wedding-photo.jpg

The first thing any racist rightwinger does is go out and grab a Black friend. Everyone knows this.
is that why you were defending Poet?.....hey just asking......

This has to be the 20th time you have mentioned Poet to me. You are obsessed with him.

You had no credibility to start with, but you did manage to undermine even that.

you don't listen to conservative talk radio at all. You know it. So do we. And even if you did, you are obviously not nearly intelligent enough to follow along.

I bet I make more money than you. I bet I have slept with wayyyyyy more women than you. I bet I get more gifts and hugs and kisses than you.

loser.

and when you have to tell everyone that..... then you kinda know that you are a loser....

Oh you mean like Republicans do all do everyday?

Son, you wouldn't know what a real soldier is all about.

But, if shilling for who is arguably the worst President in US history gives ya' a hard on, go for it, lil man....But, please excuse me while I laugh directly in your face for doing so.

PROOF PLEASE.

If anyone is getting the idea that I'm really sick of rw's spouting opinions as though they are facts - yep, you're right.

If any one you loons actually had to "argue" your point, you'd lose.

Reason?

YOU'RE WRONG.

Also, you're idiots.

Except for tinydancer who is wrong, an idiot and most certainly drunk/stoned.

oh look who comes to give Zero a hand....another guy with lots of respect.....were is Poet?.....is he going to return the favor and help out Zero?....

Poet again.....really? He must have reached through the computer and slapped you.

loser.

The shoe shine business must be looking up!

Wow, you listen to it all day, everyday?

Sounds like you need to get a life, and maybe get laid for once in your obviously pathetic life.

"Obama ground soldier"?.......Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa!.....WTF is that?

Christ, you Obamabots are fuckin' hilarious....Loony as all hell:cuckoo:, but hilarious just the same.

OGS: We are the ones that gave Romney that ass whipping back in November. The victory still burns sweet. The sadness in Conservatives eyes after the defeat (that rightwing radio told them would not happen) still fuels us. We got out the vote. We registered people and raised money. We continue. I remain the soldier until the war is won!

We got a drama queen!

Forum List

Back