I listen to rightwing radio all day everyday.

I don't know how you can. Here in Orlando it isn't possible. If I tried, the best I could do is Local guy Bud Hedinger from 6-9, then Glenn Beck or Herman Caine from 9-12, then Rush until 3. After that you can listen to Sean Hannity until 7 but after that there is nothing but sports or financial talk.

I don't know how you can. Here in Orlando it isn't possible. If I tried, the best I could do is Local guy Bud Hedinger from 6-9, then Glenn Beck or Herman Caine from 9-12, then Rush until 3. After that you can listen to Sean Hannity until 7 but after that there is nothing but sports or financial talk.

Oy. Orlando.

I once attended a week-long business meeting there. It ended up resembling a "What Happens in Vegas" thing, but I can tell you that at least two buddies of mine ended up getting divorced over what happened that week...

Yikes.

I know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!

When I see someone who automatically assumes that people are given their opinions by others, I know that the person knows no other way. It's more telling of the person making the claim than those it is being made about.

Some people actually pay attention to what is happening and listen to many sources of news, then draw their own conclusions. Amazing that some don't understand the concept of independent thinking and can't believe that people form opinions on their own. There are those, on television, talk shows and posters who do repeat things if they agree, but as long as they can put it in their own words, it comes off more genuine. Repeating talking points verbatim screams of an idiot parrot and I have literally seen actors and reporters say the same exact words over and over after a talking point was released that morning. I remember so many saying, after Obama's experience as a community organizer was not considered a qualification for president, that "Jesus was also a community organizer." I heard it at least a dozen times one morning from different sources. That is called being a parrot. People like that are not exclusive to either the right or left.

Now, for fun, I could go through posts and see how many on the left repeat the same exact things over and over, you know, the talking points first uttered by leftist talking heads. There wouldn't be much point in it, other than to prove that a certain percent of people are so loyal to party that they carry the water without question.

My opinions are my own and I am not afraid of disagreeing with anyone on either side of the debate. I know I piss the left off more than I do the right. My conservative friends still talk to me, even when I support gay rights. Make of it what you will, but I had several liberal friends unfriend me over posts on gun rights. My Republican friends kept me even after I supported the right of gays to marry and posted pics of my niece and her significant other at their wedding- with both in gorgeous wedding dresses. I know who my real friends are and they are mature enough to know that friends will not agree on everything and they can handle it. Honestly, many of my fellow Republicans are fine with gays and don't make an issue of it. We all know that rights are not exclusive. They are more concerned about the problems facing our country. I am sad to say several liberal friends dropped me when they discovered that I support the 2nd amendment and don't want our country fundamentally changed. I guess they can't accept anyone who doesn't share the same mindset. Shame because we got along and agreed on other things.

I have no trouble forming my own opinion and I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong or change my opinion as I learn more. No talk radio or bias reporters needed.

Experience has taught me who is more tolerant.

Last edited:
I know who you guys are. Stop lying your asses off!
Wow, you listen to it all day, everyday?

Sounds like you need to get a life, and maybe get laid for once in your obviously pathetic life.

"Obama ground soldier"?.......Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa!.....WTF is that?

Christ, you Obamabots are fuckin' hilarious....Loony as all hell:cuckoo:, but hilarious just the same.

Isn't an Obama Ground Soldier one of the people who walk at the end of the Obama Parade, cleaning up the unicorn shit?

Forum List

Back