I listen to rightwing radio all day everyday.

Its funny you should ask? I just yelled at an obvious Romney supporter pumping gas. I said......heyyyyy thought you would win you %&&**^. He showed me respect and jumped quickly into his car. Now I also shout......."heyyyyyyy are you harry dresden"! When he is at a tea party rally I will shout down harry back Dresden and his friends.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

We're all so impressed, Zona-arius.

Its funny you should ask? I just yelled at an obvious Romney supporter pumping gas. I said......heyyyyy thought you would win you %&&**^. He showed me respect and jumped quickly into his car. Now I also shout......."heyyyyyyy are you harry dresden"! When he is at a tea party rally I will shout down harry back Dresden and his friends.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

We're all so impressed, Zona-arius.

LOL I cant believe you put your picture on here! That took some real nutz. When did you take that photo?

Saul Alinsky's "rules for radicals". Identify, isolate and eliminate (right wing talk radio) and the Constitution be damned. First they come for your guns and then they come for your radio.

Saul Alinsky's "rules for radicals". Identify, isolate and eliminate (right wing talk radio) and the Constitution be damned. First they come for your guns and then they come for your radio.

Don't pretend radio and TV hate speech from the right is harmless.

Rwandan Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You listen to these guys and replace the word cockroach with Liberal and they are saying the exact same things.

You still yelling and shouting Zarius?

hahahaha

Zarius doesn't your throat hurt from yelling so much? and if so, what do you take to help with that?

I use a special root plant from Africa. I gargle with it. It says right on the box "great for professional shouters". I will shout at one today, I promise you that

Forum List

Back