I like to debate...

Shall I ask if you can join the same debate forum as me?

is this a trick question? :D

:lol::lol: No. I belong to a serious debate forum. We have proper rules and everything! :lol: I find it hard cuz you can't call anyone a fucking idiot.

:rofl::rofl:

oh, I BETCHA that's hard for you! :lol: I don't know if i really have the time right now....i have just gotten in to the mod thing and spending more time here, plus i got a few things going on here at home that i am working on....

butttt, it sounds like FUN and perfect for me on the language thingy....:D

so, when i free up some things on the homefront i will let ya know!

I dont understand why people think invective negates facts.

I can say FUCK and use facts.

The right here seems to ignore all facts.

is this a trick question? :D

:lol::lol: No. I belong to a serious debate forum. We have proper rules and everything! :lol: I find it hard cuz you can't call anyone a fucking idiot.

"Proper rules" like Parliamentary Procedure and referring to others as "Sir" and "Ma'am"?

I'd imagine you have to disagree politely, such as...

to the right and honorable douchebag who goes by the name xotoxi, i respectfully disagree with your retarded position on the subject. cheerio

how about you?

and I am not talking about debate in the manner of, " you are an idiot who lives in your mama's basement" kind of debate...but real debating the issues with civil discourse, and in the end, agreeing to respectfully disagree....

I dont know if you can quantify your feelings on debate by using the word "like". I dont think it an accurate enough descriptor. :lol:

:D

Wait let me try the other method (the bad method)......this thread is so stupid you idiot :lol:

Ok ok I do like to debate.

Want to debate something Care?

how about you?

and I am not talking about debate in the manner of, " you are an idiot who lives in your mama's basement" kind of debate...but real debating the issues with civil discourse, and in the end, agreeing to respectfully disagree....

I dont know if you can quantify your feelings on debate by using the word "like". I dont think it an accurate enough descriptor. :lol:

:D

Wait let me try the other method (the bad method)......this thread is so stupid you idiot :lol:

Ok ok I do like to debate.

Want to debate something Care?

ok!

Does usmb have under cover mods or not? (inside joke folks) You start!!!

:rofl:

Of corse the USMB has undercover mods.

The proof is in the pudding. I mean how else could you have a forum with this many people so quickly merge duplicate threads all the time.

:).

Plus I'm not banned yet...there's more proof

how about you?

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nprhxc2Lxc]YouTube - Sir Mix Alot - Baby Got Back~ (I like big butts and i can not lie!)(lyrics)[/ame]

Okay Care scores a point for establishing a debatable thesis.

Pilgrim scores a point for being on topic and using (cough) reason and logic to make a debatable point.

Guess how TM scored. :)

how about you?

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nprhxc2Lxc]YouTube - Sir Mix Alot - Baby Got Back~ (I like big butts and i can not lie!)(lyrics)[/ame]

Loss of half a point for non sequitur. :)

I dont understand why people think invective negates facts.

The right here seems to ignore all facts.

Which in itself is an absurdity and a 'made up fact' by you.
Can you say ad hominem?

You deny science , history and any fact that does not FIT your failed ideas.

You people do it all day long here.

Wow you sound like what you have described as a "close-minded conservative" by throwing the "You people" stuff around like that :lol:

You get squeamish when people baldly state facts, Care.

if I thought they were facts allie...I would not be gettting squeamish about them....;)

soo,

we will have to agree to disagree! :lol:

Happy Saint Patti's Day allie!
I''m reminded of

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLIx-F7g-8&feature=related]YouTube - J.D. HAYWORTH vs RACHEL MADDOW Round 2[/ame]

how about you?

I will only debate with those who are on an equal playing field. Posters and posters. And only if I have come to respect their reasoning abilities.

I also try to remember that I, and the point I am making, are two different things. I seek others who appreciate the logic in that. :)

I like New York in June, how about you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4TU8Llk3vQ]YouTube - Frank Sinatra - How About You?[/ame]

Forum List

Back