I knew it, but I did it anyway

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I fucking knew it. One of the guys in the office is selling GS cookies for his daughter. I bought 10 boxes and had them shipped to troops overseas -- but Satan whispered in my ear, "Come on, get yourself one. What's the harm" So, of course I ordered 11.

The box arrived earlier today and one by one I ate them. Just one more. OK, maybe one more.

Box is now totally fucking demolished and empty

tumblr_loeg4dhIRZ1qmkvpio1_500.jpg

^ laced with crack

ooh those are my favorites... just go for a nice long walk later and burn off those calories!

a yea good choices....you are still fucking diabetic ya know....i love them...i can get both kinds of cookies...between nc and tn....from each bakery

I fucking knew it. One of the guys in the office is selling GS cookies for his daughter. I bought 10 boxes and had them shipped to troops overseas -- but Satan whispered in my ear, "Come on, get yourself one. What's the harm" So, of course I ordered 11.

The box arrived earlier today and one by one I ate them. Just one more. OK, maybe one more.

^ laced with crack

Every year I order five boxes of these:

th

Great with hot tea before bed...

^ laced with crack
I have no problem with this.

Those things kick ass.

I'd cram five in at one time if I could.

^ laced with crack

How much for a box?

Come on, just one will do.

^ laced with crack

How much for a box?

$4

^ laced with crack

How much for a box?

$4

What I can tell you is if it is only $4 then it's not crack, it's heroin.

Well then, count me out, even I have standards

Forum List

Back