I Just Told This To My Fiancee About How I Feel About Donald Trump

Make all the excuses you want, yhey came here when your beloved Totalitarians took over.
My son-in-law's family come from Cuba and Columbia and reject Democrats.
Its no excuse I like Cubans, I love Mexicans , I kinda of think they make it here they should stay, they do some good

No it's a he and I obviously don't mean love like that LOL

I agree with you about Trump if you're speaking personality wise, but what's wrong with DeSantis? I don't think he's ever done or said anything stupid while being governor.
Trump ran the country flawlessly during his term. He never made a misstep. The leftwing media has savaged him for seven years, just like they did George W. Bush. It ruined Bush, just like it's ruining Trump with some gullible people. So right now you think DeSantis is better than Trump. If he gets the nomination, just wait. The Marxist media will do the same thing to him that they did to Bush and Trump. There will be baseless investigation after investigation. They will indict everyone associated with DeSantis. They will present him as evil incarnate. This is how these vile people operate.

You do know Florida has now the highest rents and housing cost in the country right? Don't play me, Desantis is just a kid like newsome is
Housing prices have risen in Florida because everybody and their little brown dog is moving into the state because of DeSantis' great leadership. They are running away from the commie states. This is a free state.

Unlike the Democrat controlled state of California that is losing 1,000 people a day. New York is just about as bad.

Look at your link,they are trying to define it, I would move to Florida right now,but I am not a funeral director and I hate repairing air conditioners it's a terrible job
I looked at my link. Hawaii is the most expensive place in the US to live.

Housing prices have risen in Florida because everybody and their little brown dog is moving into the state because of DeSantis' great leadership. They are running away from the commie states. This is a free state.

Unlike the Democrat controlled state of California that is losing 1,000 people a day. New York is just about as bad.
They have been moving to Florida since Walt Disney, it has nothing to do with Desantis

Trump ran the country flawlessly during his term. He never made a misstep. The leftwing media has savaged him for seven years, just like they did George W. Bush. It ruined Bush, just like it's ruining Trump with some gullible people. So right now you think DeSantis is better than Trump. If he gets the nomination, just wait. The Marxist media will do the same thing to him that they did to Bush and Trump. There will be baseless investigation after investigation. They will indict everyone associated with DeSantis. They will present him as evil incarnate. This is how these vile people operate.

Agreed with everything but DeSantis isn't a loose cannon though.

Its no excuse I like Cubans, I love Mexicans , I kinda of think they make it here they should stay, they do some good
We agree.
If you're flat out broke and don't speak English, go home.
Every member of my son-in-law's family and relatives speak perfect English and have attained advanced degrees, mostly in science.

Hawaii is not that expensive, .....
The facts say otherwise:

"Life in paradise comes at a high price, as Hawaii is by far the most expensive state to live on our list, with an index of 189.9. Nowhere is housing more expensive, which is through the roof in Hawaii at twice the national average. Groceries are also 50% more expensive, and utilities and transportation are similar to Alaska’s numbers. Remarkably, poverty is low here."

That "clown" DeSantis kept Florida open (including the schools) when the rest of the country was shutting everything down. That saved a lot of businesses.

That "clown" has the lowest unemployment rate in the country. That "clown" has a tremendous budget surplus and returned taxes to the people.

That "clown" has resisted all kinds of destructive woke bullshit and is the best Governor in the US.

I proudly voted for that "clown".

You also noticed how the hurricane left the front page of CNN as soon as they realized he was doing his job regarding getting assets to the area and working with the feds for disaster relief.

The facts say otherwise:

"Life in paradise comes at a high price, as Hawaii is by far the most expensive state to live on our list, with an index of 189.9. Nowhere is housing more expensive, which is through the roof in Hawaii at twice the national average. Groceries are also 50% more expensive, and utilities and transportation are similar to Alaska’s numbers. Remarkably, poverty is low here."

Poverty is probably low because the mainland homeless can't get there. They only have to deal with local poverty.

The facts say otherwise:

My friend who lives in Eugene Oregon, has a home in Hawaii, it's on the beach, it's inheritance laws, I was planning on going in January it's not like nome Alaska or whatever that place is called

Forum List

Back