I just purchased OAN! And man this is good!

All the rightwing conspiracy news in one location.
Communist manifesto

Still using words you do not understand.
Still reading from the communist manifesto

I have asked repeatedly for you to state exactly what I have said that is communist or from any communist manifesto. You have repeatedly refused.
Your anti free speech, anti media now, and anti second amendment.. you keep going down the line

Communist manifesto

I have asked repeatedly for you to state exactly what I have said that is communist or from any communist manifesto. You have repeatedly refused.
Your anti free speech, anti media now, and anti second amendment.. you keep going down the line

LMAO!! Not even close. I am pro-free speech. I am pro-2nd amendment. As for the media, that would depend on which media outlet we are talking about. These generalized, nonsensical claims are meaningless.

Communist manifesto

LMAO!! Not even close. I am pro-free speech. I am pro-2nd amendment. As for the media, that would depend on which media outlet we are talking about. These generalized, nonsensical claims are meaningless.
Yea yea Stalin said the same thing

Communist manifesto

Yea yea Stalin said the same thing

No, he did not. Stalin never claimed to be in favor of free speech. And the 2nd amendment is strictly an American phenomenon, so he never defended it.

Great quality news! Love how it keeps moving, hot ladies looking at me through the TV, finally news I need to hear!
Hmm, I just saw a WGN ad where it said they're going to report only the facts and not tell you what to think. I kinda like that way better. :dunno:

Forum List

Back