I Just Don't Understand The PC Push -

I don't get it either...it's no wonder the kids of today's generation are confused about what's normal and what's not...here are the two messages they're given:

1) Obesity is a serious issues facing America, much of America is fat and it's unhealthy

2) You should love your body for what it is, don't let people body shame you, it's ok to be obese.

Those two things directly clash with each other. To me if you're obese (I don't mean overweight by 5-10 lbs) then it means you have no will power and no respect for yourself...and quite frankly you're unhealthy-stop your bitching, stop your fad diets that NEVER work (Keto is the latest ones), get off your ass joina gym, eat healthy foods (it's ok to get once in a while), and stfu about being calling you unhealthy.

If somebody had a broken leg and wasn't treating would it be appropriate to tell him "hey you know you should probably do something about that leg,"?

PS: I used to be 100 lbs overweight and one day I had enough, and with hard work and dedication I'm now in amazing shape. No more excuses...it's calories in and calories out.

I don't understand the GOP's outright hatred of so many Americans.

I don't understand the GOP's outright hatred of so many Americans.
Hatred?

Relax, snowflake. It's not as if the GOP is in the habit of denying basic human rights and personhood to children in the womb or anything like that.

No-one is going to take your Ashely Judd autographed pussy hat away from you.

Forum List

Back