I hope you’re all ready

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
On January 1st 2013 all Americans taxes are going up if President Barack Obama and the United States Congress doesn’t make a deal. I think everyone has watched the news and knows this. My true feeling is that they will make a temporary deal to get them through February then make a long term deal for the future.
To be truthful it is just the tip of the Iceberg. The affordable healthcare act is coming otherwise known as Obama care. This healthcare plan has twenty new taxes in it witch will be paid by all Americans. What this means is a lot of things.
Employer’s taxes are going up so to afford these taxes the employer has to make changes. Here are some of those changes
1) Lay off some employees to cover the cost of the tax
2) Pass on the cost of the tax to their customers
The misconception that business owners are just going to eat this tax is ridiculous. People you have realize that President Obama is telling you that the middle class will not be affected by the affordable health care act it is a lie. Just on the two things above it will affect the middle class
Number one laying off people causes job loss to middle class people. When you go to the store prices will go up on items this also affects middle class people. For people who are working in due time you will see your check each week have less money in it.
The fact that people have been given the narrative that the President is for the middle class talk to me when the affordable health care act is in full affect. I hope you think President Obama is a nice likeable guy then.

On January 1st 2013 all Americans taxes are going up if President Barack Obama and the United States Congress doesn’t make a deal. I think everyone has watched the news and knows this. My true feeling is that they will make a temporary deal to get them through February then make a long term deal for the future.
To be truthful it is just the tip of the Iceberg. The affordable healthcare act is coming otherwise known as Obama care. This healthcare plan has twenty new taxes in it witch will be paid by all Americans. What this means is a lot of things.
Employer’s taxes are going up so to afford these taxes the employer has to make changes. Here are some of those changes
The misconception that business owners are just going to eat this tax is ridiculous. People you have realize that President Obama is telling you that the middle class will not be affected by the affordable health care act it is a lie. Just on the two things above it will affect the middle class
Number one laying off people causes job loss to middle class people. When you go to the store prices will go up on items this also affects middle class people. For people who are working in due time you will see your check each week have less money in it.
The fact that people have been given the narrative that the President is for the middle class talk to me when the affordable health care act is in full affect. I hope you think President Obama is a nice likeable guy then.

Logic and reason on a political board.. I predict 33% interest..

Obamacare will be more of a job killer than the FIT/SS tax increases, which do not directly affect labor costs.

Moabamacare is inflationary and will hurt the poor most, but everyone will feel the bite. Companies will have no choice but pass the cost of compliance to the consumer.

Wow! That really hit me in the face! I would never, ever consider debating someone as thorough and full of facts as you! You are too much for me!

Obama issues executive order to increase Federal Employees pay. Government by fiat and diktat in short order, soon followed by a Constitutional crisis. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was awarded the Benedict Arnold prize for 2012, will he follow suit in 2013?

Obama Issues Executive Order Giving Pay Raise To Biden, Members Of Congress… | Weasel Zippers

Ah. That's why he cut his vacation short and stuck taxpayers with an extra $100K of travel expenses.

It wasn't meant to say I'm better then anyone

That's good.

You are better than some, I expect. But your OP consists of simple nutter talking points. It isn't deep nor thought provoking. We have seen it here many times.

Your post is neither deep nor thought provoking.

We agree. It wasn't intended to be. I need to keep it simple for idiots like you.

Getting deep and thought provoking here is a waste of time. You wouldn't know this, I am aware.

Thanks for all the fear mongering Pubcrappe about O-care. Unfortunately, Masscare and every other modern country (esp. Switz. and Neth. who have similar plans) prove you are mindless brainwashed tools of greedy big health/pharm.

"No compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME) are just loudmouth hater idiots...talking points, no cuts except against minorities (they think).

I hope you’re all ready

Whoops!!!!

I thought this might be the "re-set" on the......​

....END-TIMES.

story.jeffs3.jpg

The employer makes less after tax on the income from the company, but will not lay off the people they need to GENERATE THE INCOME.

Can the stupid Righty pseudo-economic fear mongering horseshit. Profits are what companies hire people in pursuit of. How it's taxed comes after.

Next. Taxes on owner's income are not considered in pricing products. Products are priced to fucking sell, hopefully making lots of profit. Using the retarded know-nothing-about-business "business" models the Right keeps throwing around would mean that the price of products would rise with every additional sale, since selling it produces more TAXABLE PROFIT. You haven't the basest understanding of businesses or markets.

You just buy-in to any retarded horseshit that posits "taxes are bad." And it's all nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back