I hope we killed that dog...and all the goats

Obama now officially surpasses Carter as the worst president with his own failed raid.

We need to do more of this killing. Put cameras on the seals so we can see their "right" being violated. Ooooooorah!

At least 13 killed in failed U.S. bid to rescue hostages in Yemen - Yahoo News Canada
Sure thing, kill more women and children. What a great idea.

And dogs and goats?

Why would anyone want to kill the innocent?

I swear, I will never understand how some RWs "think".
They don't, obviously.

We need to do more of this killing. Put cameras on the seals so we can see their "right" being violated. Ooooooorah!

At least 13 killed in failed U.S. bid to rescue hostages in Yemen - Yahoo News Canada
Sure thing, kill more women and children. What a great idea.

And dogs and goats?

Why would anyone want to kill the innocent?

I swear, I will never understand how some RWs "think".
So you oppose Obama using drones?

Obama now officially surpasses Carter as the worst president with his own failed raid.

Oh, for the love of god, if your going to speak, say something sane. If you can't speak without ODS leaking from your mouth, please gargle with mouthwash and stay in bed for the next 72 hours, or until the infection clears. Whichever is longer.

Oh, for the love of god, if your going to speak, say something sane. If you can't speak without ODS leaking from your mouth, please gargle with mouthwash and stay in bed for the next 72 hours, or until the infection clears. Whichever is longer.
I agree...as long as ragheads die our raids do not fail..do more, go bigger, go friggen huge!

Forum List

Back