I hope sciencerocks is doing better.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
After noticing the sudden disappearance, I could only guess his family had him committed for help.

His threads before his absence had me thinking he was quickly going downhill. Itā€™s why I didnā€™t feed into it.

I hope youā€™re doing better, ScienceRocks.

I think we finally convinced him he was wrong.......My guess he is working on the re elect Trump campaign....or maybe he is in jail....or was deported...all a possibility...

He is ok , last I heard mathew and Jake the fake Starkey are dating...and it's getting serious

After noticing the sudden disappearance, I could only guess his family had him committed for help.

His threads before his absence had me thinking he was quickly going downhill. Itā€™s why I didnā€™t feed into it.

I hope youā€™re doing better, ScienceRocks.
I always suspected that one day he would finally snap and end up on the news for a mass shooting. Or that he would end up suck starting a Mossberg. I havent heard of any mall shootings lately, so...

He is ok , last I heard mathew and Jake the fake Starkey are dating...and it's getting serious

I understand that the first song they picked out is "We've Only Just Begun..."

Kinda brings a tear....

And what's up with Jake the fake and Lakhota being missing in action for a bit?
Would anyone miss shittingbull tho?

He is an old Indian hope he didn't get stuck out in the melting permafrost in Alaska hunting seals...lol

He ran out of bribe money for the guards so they took away his computer privileges
They don't access to computers, or computers with internet. Only in very RARE cases. And then under heavy supervision.

Forum List

Back