I hope Hillary doesn't outsmart herself on VP pick on Saturday

I don't know anything about retired four-star Navy Admiral James G. Stavridis. Does anyone know anything about him?

220px-Stavridis_EUCOM.jpg

James G. Stavridis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I served with him. He was the best officer I have ever known. We would have followed him to the gates of hell and back.

I'm sitting her gobsmacked upon just learning that he is on Clinton's short list.

You served with a four start Navy Admiral?
I served with him in the early to mid 90s. I was not surprised at all he went on to become Supreme Allied Commander.

So he's got less than zero change of being anywhere near Hilly
:D

He had some kind of connection to Clinton when he was SACEUR and she was SecState. I'm wracking my brain trying to remember what it was. But I would be hard money that is the source of her thinking about him for Veep.

He issued the stand down order to strand and seal the fate of the Benghazi staff during the planned terrorist attack?

So he's got less than zero change of being anywhere near Hilly
:D

He had some kind of connection to Clinton when he was SACEUR and she was SecState. I'm wracking my brain trying to remember what it was. But I would be hard money that is the source of her thinking about him for Veep.

He issued the stand down order to strand and seal the fate of the Benghazi staff during the planned terrorist attack?
There was no stand down order, dipshit.

Libya and Syria. That's his connection to Clinton. I remember now.

I am extremely disappointed he is thinking about being Clinton's veep. This is crushing news to me.

There are some things in Hillary's past that might be perceived as anti-military...

More like selling out our troops to Israel for cash and favorable media coverage, which is what Hillary's NeoCon supporters want...

I don't know anything about retired four-star Navy Admiral James G. Stavridis. Does anyone know anything about him?

Interesting pick. I wonder what childish nickname Trump would make up for him?
The Admiral is already joking that his name is too long for a bumper sticker.

Trump would go after him for Libya and Syria.

lol, his name sounds like some new disease you catch by forgetting to wear your flip flops in the locker room.

Interesting pick. I wonder what childish nickname Trump would make up for him?
The Admiral is already joking that his name is too long for a bumper sticker.

Trump would go after him for Libya and Syria.

lol, his name sounds like some new disease you catch by forgetting to wear your flip flops in the locker room.
It's Greek.

Forum List

Back