I hope Dallas wins the NBA championship

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Dallas is up 3-2 and I hope they close this out in 6 down in Miami, I can't stand Lebron and I really think he does not deserve to win an NBA championship, he hasn't really done anything in this series anyways and Dirk has been playing fantastic, in my opinion Dirk should have gotten the MVP not Derrick Rose.

As a basketball nutjob, I agree 100%.
I always love it when a team tries to buy a championship and falls to a team that was built over the years.
Miami has the stars and plays like it but Dallas has the team and plats like a team. And so far that has been the difference.
Go Dallas!

I don't think the Miami Heat team looks right to be honest, they have no center, Mike Bibby is washed up and finished, their bench is pathetic and Eric Spoelstra looks like a used care salesman. The only reason this time has gotten this far is riding the backs of their 2 superstars, Lebron and Wade, even if the Miami Heat team does pull this off and win do players like Mike Miller, Juwan Howard, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Mike Bibby actually deserve to get a championship ring riding the backs of star players? in my opinion the Mavericks are the better team and their players actually pull their own weight, and Dirk doesn't pull a disapearing act when the stakes are high. If Lebron was really better than Michael Jordan like people are saying Miami should have already ended this series look at whos guarding him, a 38 year old Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion? really? Michael Jordan in his prime would average 45 PPG for the series if those were the guys D'ing him up.

I can't wait to see what Mark Cuban does after Dallas wins it all! :lol:

Mark Cuban is the best owner in sports, the irony of this is Cuban contacted Lebron to try and get him to join Dallas last summer, I bet Lebron wishes he took him up on that offer.

Now call me crazy, but I have an idea that he'll end his silence.
I like Cuban, he is super passionate about his team, he's like an obsessed fan and that's because he his. For most owners it's about their ego and the bottom-line. For Cuban it's all about the team, the players and the FANS!

Last edited:
This year the Miami Heat have put the final nail in the coffin of the NBA. Pro basketball now is just like Pro Baseball. Whoever has the most money wins. Too many games makes each game less important, All the talent going to the same team in order to win championships has destroyed the "competition of the game". How sad, Highschool Basketball is the only basketball worth watching now.

I hate the Heat just because of that. Go Dallas.

Now call me crazy, but I have ave an idea that he'll end his silence.
I like Cuban, he is super passionate about his team, he's like an obsessed fan and that's because he his. For most owners it's about their ego and the bottom-line. For Cuban it's all about the team, the players and the FANS!

Yeah, he's from Indiana and went to I.U. (Where I graduated from) so I have a 'soft spot' for him. He made his billions by a computer site where people could watch college basketball games, etc. on-line that they couldn't get on t.v. His roommate and he moved to Texas after graduation from IU and were mad they couldn't get the IU Basketball games on t.v. there. So they came up with that idea, got bought out and......well you know the rest!

(This was during the Bobby Knight era too lol)

I don't think the Miami Heat team looks right to be honest, they have no center, Mike Bibby is washed up and finished, their bench is pathetic and Eric Spoelstra looks like a used care salesman. The only reason this time has gotten this far is riding the backs of their 2 superstars, Lebron and Wade, even if the Miami Heat team does pull this off and win do players like Mike Miller, Juwan Howard, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Mike Bibby actually deserve to get a championship ring riding the backs of star players? in my opinion the Mavericks are the better team and their players actually pull their own weight, and Dirk doesn't pull a disapearing act when the stakes are high. If Lebron was really better than Michael Jordan like people are saying Miami should have already ended this series look at whos guarding him, a 38 year old Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion? really? Michael Jordan in his prime would average 45 PPG for the series if those were the guys D'ing him up.

I think the reason Miami doesn't look right is because Dallas plays like a team, where as Miami looks like what they are, a team of two and half players, which is easier to double team. Because of the salary cap and most of that money going to three players, all Miami is going to be able afford are role players pass, their prime.
Lebron can't be compared to Jordan, because Jordan knew he was the man and he could win it all, where as Lebron decided he needed Wade and Bosh to help him win it all. Also, Jordan was mature mentally, when he was Lebron's age and he raised himself to the occasion and wanted the ball, Lebron likes to defer to Wade in clutch situations.

Last edited:
Dallas is up 3-2 and I hope they close this out in 6 down in Miami, I can't stand Lebron and I really think he does not deserve to win an NBA championship, he hasn't really done anything in this series anyways and Dirk has been playing fantastic, in my opinion Dirk should have gotten the MVP not Derrick Rose.

Same here. I don't like the Heat. Dirk deserves the championship anyway.

Now call me crazy, but I have ave an idea that he'll end his silence.

Yeah, he's from Indiana and went to I.U. (Where I graduated from) so I have a 'soft spot' for him. He made his billions by a computer site where people could watch college basketball games, etc. on-line that they couldn't get on t.v. His roommate and he moved to Texas after graduation from IU and were mad they couldn't get the IU Basketball games on t.v. there. So they came up with that idea, got bought out and......well you know the rest!

(This was during the Bobby Knight era too lol)
Pretty cool

I think the reason Miami doesn't lok right is because Dallas plays like a team, where as Miami looks like what they are, a team of two and half players, which is easier to double team. Because of the salary cap and most of that money going to three players, all Miami is going to be able afford are role players pass their prime.
Lebron can't be compared to Jordan, because Jordan knew he was the man and he could win it all, where as Lebron decided he neeeded Wade and Bosh to help him win it all. Also, Jordan was mature mentally, when he was Lebron's age and he raised himself to the occasion and want the ball, Lebron likes to defer to Wade in clutch situations.

It definently seems like Lebron is hoping Wade can get them through all the clutch situations, and to be honest I am really surprised Miami has gotten as far it has outside of Lebron, Wade and Bosh those players are nothing special, I mean look at the guys on that roster Eric Dampier, Ilgauskas, Eddie House, Juwan Howard, Mario Chalmers? take off Lebron/Wade/Bosh this team wouldn't even win 15 games in a regular season.

Same here. I don't like the Heat. Dirk deserves the championship anyway.

Dirk is very under rated because he is not trendy and cool like Kobe and Lebron but Dirk definently deserves a ring, Jason Kidd does too he is one of my favorite players.

I think the reason Miami doesn't lok right is because Dallas plays like a team, where as Miami looks like what they are, a team of two and half players, which is easier to double team. Because of the salary cap and most of that money going to three players, all Miami is going to be able afford are role players pass their prime.
Lebron can't be compared to Jordan, because Jordan knew he was the man and he could win it all, where as Lebron decided he neeeded Wade and Bosh to help him win it all. Also, Jordan was mature mentally, when he was Lebron's age and he raised himself to the occasion and want the ball, Lebron likes to defer to Wade in clutch situations.

It definently seems like Lebron is hoping Wade can get them through all the clutch situations, and to be honest I am really surprised Miami has gotten as far it has outside of Lebron, Wade and Bosh those players are nothing special, I mean look at the guys on that roster Eric Dampier, Ilgauskas, Eddie House, Juwan Howard, Mario Chalmers? take off Lebron/Wade/Bosh this team wouldn't even win 15 games in a regular season.

Yeah, they'd be worse than my Minnesota Timberwolves! :lol:

Those clowns signed with the Heat after they found out Lebron was going there to try and get themselves a ring, they really truly do not deserve to win a championship, the only one who does is Wade thats it.

Those clowns signed with the Heat after they found out Lebron was going there to try and get themselves a ring, they really truly do not deserve to win a championship, the only one who does is Wade thats it.

Other than Ilgauskas, who else would one want on your team? Ilgauskas is an average center in the NBA, but you have to realize, there are very few good centers currrently in the NBA, so therefore average has value,

Forum List

Back