The Yankees Ruined Joba (Tommy John Surgery)

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If Tiger Woods were a Yankee, he wouldn't have been allowed to golf more than 9 holes in any 4 days.

Joba had the velocity and control of Nolan Ryan or Bob Gibson and a slider that neither of them had. But instead of letting him pitch, we were treated to the stupidest set of pointless "Rules" I've ever seen. I'd be telling anyone who would listen the best thing for Joba would be if the Yankees traded him. Cashman sucks Alaskan Moose cock.

If Tiger Woods were a Yankee, he wouldn't have been allowed to golf more than 9 holes in any 4 days.

Joba had the velocity and control of Nolan Ryan or Bob Gibson and a slider that neither of them had. But instead of letting him pitch, we were treated to the stupidest set of pointless "Rules" I've ever seen. I'd be telling anyone who would listen the best thing for Joba would be if the Yankees traded him. Cashman sucks Alaskan Moose cock.

While I've said the same thing among friends about Joba's talents, it's hard to see how making him throw more would have prevent the injury.

but Alaskan Moose cock is the best Moose cock around

I think an injury like that was bound to happen if it was going to happen regardless of innings, ligaments are ligaments and often it's the pitchers form (inverted high W) that get's them in trouble -- some predicted Stephen Stausbourgs (sp?) injury before it happened,

here's a great link about this type of stuff.... opps, can't post a link but just search Stephen Strasburg inverted W and you'll get it, it's at Chris Oleary's site, he compares Maddox and Ryan to SS.

Joba is a big pussy

Never saw a pitcher his size babied so much

Forum List

Back