I hope Dallas wins the NBA championship

Yeah, they'd be worse than my Minnesota Timberwolves! :lol:

Those clowns signed with the Heat after they found out Lebron was going there to try and get themselves a ring, they really truly do not deserve to win a championship, the only one who does is Wade thats it.

Other than Ilgauskas, who else would one want on your team? Ilgauskas is an average center in the NBA, but you have to realize, there are very few good centers currrently in the NBA, so therefore average has value,

Man to be honest I don't even think Ilgauskas can start on any team in the NBA right now outside of Miami, he is too old and I have seen smaller players like Leon Powe and Brandon Bass eat him alive in the post, Miamis roster outside of the James/Wade/Bosh trio are a bunch of scrubs.

Those clowns signed with the Heat after they found out Lebron was going there to try and get themselves a ring, they really truly do not deserve to win a championship, the only one who does is Wade thats it.

Other than Ilgauskas, who else would one want on your team? Ilgauskas is an average center in the NBA, but you have to realize, there are very few good centers currrently in the NBA, so therefore average has value,

Man to be honest I don't even think Ilgauskas can start on any team in the NBA right now outside of Miami, he is too old and I have seen smaller players like Leon Powe and Brandon Bass eat him alive in the post, Miamis roster outside of the James/Wade/Bosh trio are a bunch of scrubs.

You may be right, I didn't see him play that much this year ,so maybe my thinking is dated.

You may be right, I didn't see him play that much this year ,so maybe my thinking is dated.

Yeah dude Ilgauskas is done, he had a good career but he is too old and he cant hang with todays younger players, he might want to think about retirement.

Congratulations-Dallas-Mavericks-NBA-Champions-500x249.jpg

champs.jpg

NBA-Finals-07.jpg

Thank you Dallas for winning the championship for the sake of the league and for real basketball fans everywhere, congratulations to all of them and Dirk is an amazing player, best big man in the game right now and very under rated. I am happy to see Jason Kidd finally win a championship, one of my favorite players in the NBA.

I don't think the Miami Heat team looks right to be honest, they have no center, Mike Bibby is washed up and finished, their bench is pathetic and Eric Spoelstra looks like a used care salesman. The only reason this time has gotten this far is riding the backs of their 2 superstars, Lebron and Wade, even if the Miami Heat team does pull this off and win do players like Mike Miller, Juwan Howard, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Mike Bibby actually deserve to get a championship ring riding the backs of star players? in my opinion the Mavericks are the better team and their players actually pull their own weight, and Dirk doesn't pull a disapearing act when the stakes are high. If Lebron was really better than Michael Jordan like people are saying Miami should have already ended this series look at whos guarding him, a 38 year old Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion? really? Michael Jordan in his prime would average 45 PPG for the series if those were the guys D'ing him up.

Miami just did not want to win. I'm no Tyson Chandler fan, so was on the fence about it. In the end, I'm glad Dallas won. Lebron losing was funny for Cleveland. A lot of healing went on when he lost. lol

Forum List

Back