I have three questions pertaining to the $450 million dollar judgment against Trump.

The population that the major counties and large cities are losing are the workers and business owners. There are invaders crawling up the coast moving in. We have the mentally ill and drug addicted homeless that are growing their numbers day by day.

Rural counties lost population when the farms and orchards mechanized and there was no more work in the fields.
I guess TBH, we have to take into consideration that all of those productive people that are leaving are being replaced by Newsom's new constituents--ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and the fiscal drain that accompanies them. That is why CA is looking at a $78B deficit in spite of having a balanced budget requirement.

I guess TBH, we have to take into consideration that all of those productive people that are leaving are being replaced by Newsom's new constituents--ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and the fiscal drain that accompanies them. That is why CA is looking at a $78B deficit in spite of having a balanced budget requirement.
The reason why we have a 78B deficit is because optimistic accounting finds a projected surplus. Not real, projected. Then the Legislature spends the projection. They have done this for years. The response is to raise taxes. Increased tax revenue means an even larger projected surplus. You get the idea.

The reason why we have a 78B deficit is because optimistic accounting finds a projected surplus. Not real, projected. Then the Legislature spends the projection. They have done this for years. The response is to raise taxes. Increased tax revenue means an even larger projected surplus. You get the idea.
Yeah, I understand--lived in that democrat shithole for nearly fifty years--finally got tired of watching them steal my income and got out. Haven't looked back since.

Forum List

Back