I have seen the enemy, he talks like this:

JIHADTHIS

Mar 31, 2004
Mowing a grassy knoll....
Burt Shiva: I stopped considering myself an American
05/25/2004 01:31
Dear Editor,

I have been enjoying your excellent critiques of the current US
administration, including those by Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey.

I also wanted to clarify a point that the world might misunderstand during this time when the U.S. is the most revolting and hated government in world history; not everyone who lives in America, or was born in America, considers themselves an American, myself included.

Many say that although they disagree with the current criminal Bush administration, and the evil perpetuated by them, they still believe in the principles of America. If we only get these crooks out of office, they say, things would get back to normal, and America could once again become the great nation it was, regaining her lost former glory.

I disagree, for one very simple reason: America never had a former glory. If you look carefully and objectively at history, America was a bad idea from its very inception. It started off wrong, and it only got worse.

Indeed, people often ask me angrily if I ever liked America, at least in her Golden Age. I ask them when this Golden Age supposedly occurred:

The rest of his tale:

http://english.pravda.ru/mailbox/22/98/386/12897_.html

I hope he doesn't let the door hit him in the ass as he runs to live with his buddies in France or wherever he finds his idea of the perfect country.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Burt Shiva: I stopped considering myself an American
05/25/2004 01:31
Dear Editor,

....I disagree, for one very simple reason: America never had a former glory. If you look carefully and objectively at history, America was a bad idea from its very inception. It started off wrong, and it only got worse....

http://english.pravda.ru/mailbox/22/98/386/12897_.html

After reading that paragraph, I don't need to read anymoe of his crap...

This paper also claims

Mars was conquered by Russia 30 years ago.

They have Boriska--boy from mars.

They Russians fought UFOs

ETC.

you get the picture.

Originally posted by dilloduck
This paper also claims

Mars was conquered by Russia 30 years ago.

They have Boriska--boy from mars.

They Russians fought UFOs

ETC.

you get the picture.

-Speaking of which, did BATBOY ever get loosed?

I bet he got away again.

:cof:

was it when, after WWII, the US intelligence community mounted an illusory Cold War against invisible enemies

I hope it isn't lost on anyone that this website is, I assume, the network descendant of the Soviet era propaganda publication Pravda (Truth).

How funny.

I cant believe there are people out there like this. It doesnt surprise me that they are from New Jersey though.

We to to securitize ourselves against the "Axis of Evil" and their terrorist insurgents. We need to stay the course and make steady progress towards freedom and democracy.

Translation: I can't be bothered trying to sort out the deficit so I'll whip up fear about "terrorists" from Islamic countrys.
Then I'll stick to what I want (while lining my pockets with the extra profit Bush Oil is making) despite public and world opinion and keep freedom and democracy as far away in the future as possible.

It's fairly easy to" whip up fear about Islamic terrorists" when Islamic terrorists routinely massacre innocent Americans.

Listen to me carefully, and try to stay with me on this:

You're a fucking idiot.

Originally posted by scubamike
We to to securitize ourselves against the "Axis of Evil" and their terrorist insurgents. We need to stay the course and make steady progress towards freedom and democracy.

Translation: I can't be bothered trying to sort out the deficit so I'll whip up fear about "terrorists" from Islamic countrys.
Then I'll stick to what I want (while lining my pockets with the extra profit Bush Oil is making) despite public and world opinion and keep freedom and democracy as far away in the future as possible.

:bs1:

Its interesting how the left doesnt want us remembering that there are people out there trying to kill us. As if pretending they didnt want us dead would make them go away.

Originally posted by musicman
It's fairly easy to" whip up fear about Islamic terrorists" when Islamic terrorists routinely massacre innocent Americans.

Listen to me carefully, and try to stay with me on this:

You're a fucking idiot.

Routinely massacre?!?!? Innocent?!?!?

Let's face it military forces cannot really be considered "innocent". As for massacre, the only recent such event was 9/11. Apart from that it has been only ones and twos. Hardly a massacre. You are much more likely to get hit my a bus while crossing the street than killed by a Muslim.

<Generalisation>
And personal insults have always been the last resort of the intellectually impaired.
</Generalisation> :p

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Its interesting how the left doesnt want us remembering that there are people out there trying to kill us. As if pretending they didnt want us dead would make them go away.

And it is interesting how the right doesn't want people to realise how they are having their civil liberties eroded. As if pretending that terrorists are going to have a greater effect on the average person will make the issue of freedom go away.

massacre

Main Entry: 1mas·sa·cre
Pronunciation: 'ma-si-k&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French
1 : the act or an instance of killing a number of usually helpless or unresisting human beings under circumstances of atrocity or cruelty
2 : a cruel or wanton murder
3 : a wholesale slaughter of animals
4 : an act of complete destruction <the author's massacre of traditional federalist presuppositions -- R. G. McCloskey>

Link

2. a cruel or wanton murder.

I'd say the innocent victim Nick Berg was massacred.

And actually your comparission of lighting strikes and bus accidents is wearing thin.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
massacre

Main Entry: 1mas·sa·cre

2. a cruel or wanton murder.

I'd say the innocent victim Nick Berg was massacred.

And actually your comparission of lighting strikes and bus accidents is wearing thin.

A slightly obscure usage of the word "massacre". Let's face it, when someone says massacre it implies large numbers.

Additional usage of that dictionary might help the spelling too :p

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Face nothing, its a legitimate usage of the word.

Legitimate sure, but misleading. It is like the use of words such as "insurgents" or "terrorists".
Imagine if they said "Resistance fighters" and "Patriots" (which I'm sure they do in the appropriate supporting literature).

Forum List

Back