I have seen a lot of things in my life.but now 3 women attacking the DNC for rigging their primarys

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
It's upsetting ..we all knew Hillary was evil, but not this evil..

I have to now give them a lot of credit..for being so honest

In all honesty only retards thought Crooked Hillary was not a pathological liar.

According to the latest news, the Clinton campaign was in total control of the DNC well before she cheated to win the nomination. Then we had many DNC people like Debbie Wassershits and Donna Lying Brazile telling everyone that the process was fair.

They were NOT lying to Rs. They were lying to Ds...the very voters they needed. They lied and lied and lied.

Hillary is as corrupt as any politician can be. Yet, the story in the MSM is constant attacks on Trump and nothing about the corrupt D nomination proccess....maybe to keep the base in line and prevent a mutiny.

It's upsetting ..we all knew Hillary was evil, but not this evil..

I'm just wondering why you think the Democrats have to run an election in the manner the Republicans want.

Personally I'd prefer more parties and let each party decide how the hell they want to elect their own candidates. It's in NOVEMBER that the people get the RIGHT TO VOTE, not before.

The Democratic Party now consists of, and is being run by---Blacks, Mexicans, and Transvestites. For the most part.

They are, like the rest of the country, sick to death of White Loons, White Assholes and White Crooks like the Clintons, Pocahontas, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, that pompous New England turd Howard Dean and others like them.

Its going to be a Hell of a show going forward. Sort of like a Circus.

Forum List

Back