I Have No Dog In This Fight...But What I find Ironic Is??

Hillary is very happy to have Trump as a candidate.

He's the only one she could beat, except maybe Cruz.
Precisely.

I'm not entirely sure about that.

The same demographics that elected Obama Twice are still going to be there even if the GOP did nominate someone sensible.

In terms of percentages... George H. Bush got the same percentages of the White Vote in 1988 that the Weird Mormon Robot got in 2012.

So what was really going to change if Kasich or Rubio got the nomination?

1. I have no clue, but, as ALL politicians are pretty much the same - just not as much as the Clintons, probably, he probably did.

2. Because someone else did it does not make it right.

3. Bush isn't running for President.

Is that clear enough for YOU, Billy?
it looks like whats good for the gw gander isn't good enough for the HC goose... its not a case of who's running you idiot ... its a case of its ok for republicans but not ok for democrats/liberals ... like always you failed in answering the question ... as I thought you republicans would do ... you're so predictable
You said that, not me.

I said GW probably did, if so he was wrong, and his doing so doesn't make it right for HC to do so.

Is THAT simple enough or do you need MORE clarification (less of your own interpretation)?!
you assume that i was saying GW did ... I wasn't ... is that simple enough for you???

She's a Dem. A stupid, careless and incompetent Dem which makes her better than any Rep. At least that's what her supporters will tell you. LOL

and yet the demographic voting for dumb donald are uneducated bigots.

go figure. :cuckoo:
I wonder Silly Jilly...if you got raped and beaten by an Obama imported Sharia Syrian, would your crazed love of the D party change?
nope !!! why would I say that ??? because no democrat/liberal would ever allow Sharia Syrian to be part of the country ... this is your pathetic attempt to try and brand democrats/liberals as Sharia Syrian, supporters ... sorry pathetic pal it won't fly...
Your post is perfect example of the dumb American. Obama has imported thousands of Syrians and none were vetted. If only your media would tell you the truth once an while.

Precisely.

I don't think this is the case... you are just drinking the media kool-aid.

The MSM portrays Trump as a nazi as they would do with any republican, and that is enough to convince you that he is evil or whatever. He's not a bad candidate at all if you just don't drink the media kool-aid.

Precisely.

I don't think this is the case... you are just drinking the media kool-aid.

The MSM portrays Trump as a nazi as they would do with any republican, and that is enough to convince you that he is evil or whatever. He's not a bad candidate at all if you just don't drink the media kool-aid.
My opinions of him are based on his "speeches", his "tweets", his behaviors and his character.

The media doesn't make him say the stuff he says. That's on him.

That there isn't a single lefty that can make a cause for Hitlery without bringing up the Donald. It seems that those rallying around Hitlery cannot make a case as to where her qualifications sets her apart from the rest of the pack. They can't defend the unbelievable lapses in judgement that she has shown nor do they even try. They can't post a single accomplishment that she has had since she carpetbagged her way into being a senator in New York...and that only happened because JFK Jr's plane took a mysterious dip into the Atlantic ocean on a moonlit night. She certainly accomplished nothing as a senator and she accomplished even less as Sec. of State and the cloud of corruption surrounds her like a swarm of flies.....am I missing something here????

Why is she is so revered besides the fact that she has a vagina?...... because I am totally perplexed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The Ds could nominate the real Hitler, and the MSM and millions of D voters would vote for him. They are lemmings.
actually the republicans nominate the hitler clone here donald trump ... in this case he say he'll make, Germany, I mean america great again..... you look at hitler statements, they are almost Identical of trumps.. throw them out if they disagree ... punch that guy i'll defend you ...on and on ... and you're trying to brand hillary as a hitler clone ??? good luck with that rant...
Hillary is clearly a warmonger, but I don't expect someone completely duped by the MSM to ever see the truth...

Cankles is a WARMONGER:
Hillary is a warmonger, perhaps the ultimate and last one if she becomes president, as the combination of her hubris and incompetence is likely to result in World War 3. On July 3, 2015, Hillary declared: “I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. . . . we would be able to totally obliterate them.” The crazed Hillary went on from this to declare the President of Russia to be “the new Hitler.” Little doubt she thinks she can obliterate Russia also.

Hillary is the one who brought zionist neocon Victoria Nuland into the State Department to oversee the US coup in Ukraine in order to create more propaganda against Russia and force Washington’s European vassals to impose sanctions and place military bases on Russia’s borders, thus provoking a nuclear power and raising dangerous tensions.

This fits in perfectly with Wolfowitz’s intention. As Wolfowitz is Hillary’s likely Secretary of Defense, the two together mean World War 3.

Can Americans Overthrow the Ruling Evil? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

That there isn't a single lefty that can make a cause for Hitlery without bringing up the Donald. It seems that those rallying around Hitlery cannot make a case as to where her qualifications sets her apart from the rest of the pack. They can't defend the unbelievable lapses in judgement that she has shown nor do they even try. They can't post a single accomplishment that she has had since she carpetbagged her way into being a senator in New York...and that only happened because JFK Jr's plane took a mysterious dip into the Atlantic ocean on a moonlit night. She certainly accomplished nothing as a senator and she accomplished even less as Sec. of State and the cloud of corruption surrounds her like a swarm of flies.....am I missing something here????

Why is she is so revered besides the fact that she has a vagina?...... because I am totally perplexed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Since it's a binary choice, why would the argument be improved by leaving Trump out of the assessment?

I know you find vaginas scary.... I hear that's where chem trails come from.

Okay, to try to address your argument. I agree. Hillary is not the best person the Democrats could have run. But Trump is dangerous.

So I am going to vote for the Pathological Liar because the Nazi is going to blow up the world.

this isn't fucking complicated.

STFU, little Joey...... before I make you so scared that you try and crawl back up whatever vagina that squirted you out......

Where's that Irony smilie, Mods?

Okay, to try to address your argument. I agree. Hillary is not the best person the Democrats could have run. But Trump is dangerous.

So I am going to vote for the Pathological Liar because the Nazi is going to blow up the world.

STFU, little Joey...... before I make you so scared that you try and crawl back up whatever vagina that squirted you out......
Ooooooo! Scary!

Where's that Irony smilie, Mods?

Awwwwww, buttecea has got a sore vaginal region.......(snicker)

She's a Dem. A stupid, careless and incompetent Dem which makes her better than any Rep. At least that's what her supporters will tell you. LOL

I wonder Silly Jilly...if you got raped and beaten by an Obama imported Sharia Syrian, would your crazed love of the D party change?
nope !!! why would I say that ??? because no democrat/liberal would ever allow Sharia Syrian to be part of the country ... this is your pathetic attempt to try and brand democrats/liberals as Sharia Syrian, supporters ... sorry pathetic pal it won't fly...
Your post is perfect example of the dumb American. Obama has imported thousands of Syrians and none were vetted. If only your media would tell you the truth once an while.
Easy to say.....now prove it.

Easy to say.....now prove it.
Oh brother...are you really this uninformed?

Must I do all the work for you only to have you denigrate news sources I provide you? If the news source is not a left wing source, you won't believe it. Proving what a complete dupe you are.

Dangerous in what way? Because he doesn't want to continue George Soros's "open society" and the program of flooding as many unvetted muslims into America as possible? It's dangerous because he wants to secure the border? Yeah, that's just totally insane...what is he thinking? (snicker)

Not a damn thing dangerous about wanting to put Americans first instead of catering to those that can fog a mirror and make it over here. Not a damn thing wrong with taking on these unfair trade agreements that are killing the middle class. I know that leftards like you are all for more poor people because they are more easy to manipulate and control...it's called "communism". Hitlery? Let's see, she was all for taking out Qaddafi because he wanted to back his currency with gold, sell his oil for it and get off the worthless fiat dollar and now Libya is a shit hole and in total chaos ( USA.INC got their gold) and now have a Rothschild central bank. Then she was complicit in making sure that arms in Libya made their way to Syria for the (snicker) "good al qaeda" to wage a proxy war with Assad because they have resources the globalists are not in control of and they are but three major counties without a central bank....yeah, she is a real "peace-nik".

You don't know shit.....absolutely clueless as to what is going on. In your narrow little view of the world? It's all about the leftard clown posse versus the neocons and a war of attrition where the leaders of both political parties work together for the banking oligarchs as they laugh at the sheeple. As far as your comment that I need to be "locked up and heavily medicated"? Sounds like you are the one that is nazi like. My posts scare and confuse you because you can't challenge the content because you are not as well read as I am. You desperately attempt to give off this attitude that you have a grasp that is better than most but it's blatantly obvious that you don't. I'm trying to help you........

Hope this helps!!!

Dangerous in what way? Because he doesn't want to continue George Soros's "open society" and the program of flooding as many unvetted muslims into America as possible? It's dangerous because he wants to secure the border? Yeah, that's just totally insane...what is he thinking? (snicker)

Not a damn thing dangerous about wanting to put Americans first instead of catering to those that can fog a mirror and make it over here. Not a damn thing wrong with taking on these unfair trade agreements that are killing the middle class. I know that leftards like you are all for more poor people because they are more easy to manipulate and control...it's called "communism". Hitlery? Let's see, she was all for taking out Qaddafi because he wanted to back his currency with gold, sell his oil for it and get off the worthless fiat dollar and now Libya is a shit hole and in total chaos ( USA.INC got their gold) and now have a Rothschild central bank. Then she was complicit in making sure that arms in Libya made their way to Syria for the (snicker) "good al qaeda" to wage a proxy war with Assad because they have resources the globalists are not in control of and they are but three major counties without a central bank....yeah, she is a real "peace-nik".

You don't know shit.....absolutely clueless as to what is going on. In your narrow little view of the world? It's all about the leftard clown posse versus the neocons and a war of attrition where the leaders of both political parties work together for the banking oligarchs as they laugh at the sheeple. As far as your comment that I need to be "locked up and heavily medicated"? Sounds like you are the one that is nazi like. My posts scare and confuse you because you can't challenge the content because you are not as well read as I am. You desperately attempt to give off this attitude that you have a grasp that is better than most but it's blatantly obvious that you don't. I'm trying to help you........

Hope this helps!!!
As you must know by now, Joe is your typical left winger.

Clearly Hillary is a warmonger of the highest order. She compared Putin to Hitler and as you outlined, turned the ME into a murderous quagmire. but Joe does not know these facts. He only knows what libs news sources tell him, so naturally he is entirely in the dark.

For Joe to think Trump is a warmonger greater than Hillary, only proves how terribly uninformed he is. Sadly, America has millions of people like Joe and some of them vote.

Dangerous in that he has no impulse control, and can apparently be goaded by people dissing him on Twitter.

and dumb asses like you want to give him nukes.

Not a damn thing dangerous about wanting to put Americans first instead of catering to those that can fog a mirror and make it over here. Not a damn thing wrong with taking on these unfair trade agreements that are killing the middle class.

Trump is the guy who used illegal labor to finish his Trump Tower and work for his modeling agency, and Trump is the guy who had his clothing line made in China.

Hitlery? Let's see, she was all for taking out Qaddafi because he wanted to back his currency with gold, sell his oil for it and get off the worthless fiat dollar and now Libya is a shit hole and in total chaos ( USA.INC got their gold) and now have a Rothschild central bank.

And on with the crazy conspiracy theories...

Dangerous in that he has no impulse control, and can apparently be goaded by people dissing him on Twitter.

Not a damn thing dangerous about wanting to put Americans first instead of catering to those that can fog a mirror and make it over here. Not a damn thing wrong with taking on these unfair trade agreements that are killing the middle class.

Trump is the guy who used illegal labor to finish his Trump Tower and work for his modeling agency, and Trump is the guy who had his clothing line made in China.

Hitlery? Let's see, she was all for taking out Qaddafi because he wanted to back his currency with gold, sell his oil for it and get off the worthless fiat dollar and now Libya is a shit hole and in total chaos ( USA.INC got their gold) and now have a Rothschild central bank.

That's all you have??

You fascist democrats are done......America is sticking a,fork in you all....:lol:

Spare me, slow Joe....Hitlery took out a leader that only wanted his country's resources sold in real money instead of the worthless fiat dollar but Hitlery made sure that it didn't happen while making sure that a Rothschild central bank was installed after he was disposed...that is a fucking FACT and not disputable....much like Iraq and the Bush crime family. You REALLY think that any president would drop a nuke? Hitlery was all for the TPP before political expediency made it a political liability so spare me.........

You can't debate me, slow Joe.....your lame flames, lame excuses for rebuttal do not stand up to scrutiny. I embarrass you every fucking time. You post some lame shit, fact free and then look around for someone to back up your lame contentions....I am embarrassed for you. You are lower tier and that is a fact and a very ugly one at that.

Forum List

Back