I have never seen so many ignorant people about immigration in my life

Mexicans are poor little victims? I have known plenty of illegal alien Mexicans. Yep. I have also known legal immigrants. Nothing like this existed before. Not in my lifetime and I am 61. There is this infrastrustuscture within the illegal community. The wealthy Mexicans that can afford to leave, business owners or the elite that have accrued wealth, they recognize what a shit hole Mexico IS.They are on the top of the list and they get first dibs. And there is the poor underclass Mexicans, they get second dibs. America is seemingly like a dead carcass Mexicans can carve up to suit them. I have never seen any other immigrant group behave like this, nor is there a historical precedent to excuse this behavior by Mexicans. To me they are all invaders, not "IMIGRANTS". To me, it's extra ordinary that we accept illegal aliens as "immigrants" . Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice? Call me a liberal.

Last edited:
They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Folks, this country is in trouble.
Before I even clicked on your thread I figured your must be fairly new here if you're suprised by the ignorance on display. Welcome to USMB.
Thanks!
Because trespassing is legal...moron.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Before I even clicked on your thread I figured your must be fairly new here if you're suprised by the ignorance on display. Welcome to USMB.
What trespassing moron?

Mexicans are poor little victims? I have known plenty of illegal alien Mexicans. Yep. I have also known legal immigrants. Nothing like this existed before. Not in my lifetime and I am 61. There is this infrastrustuscture within the illegal community. The wealthy Mexicans that can afford to leave, business owners or the elite that have accrued wealth, they recognize what a shit hole Mexico IS.They are on the top of the list and they get first dibs. And there is the poor underclass Mexicans, they get second dibs. America is seemingly like a dead carcass Mexicans can carve up to suit them. I have never seen any other immigrant group behave like this, nor is there a historical precedent to excuse this behavior by Mexicans. To me they are all invaders, not "IMIGRANTS". To me, it's extra ordinary that we accept illegal aliens as "immigrants" . Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice? Call me a liberal.
Speaking of "excusing one's behavior", have you taken out your own dirty laundry lately? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Turn them away at the border. Problem solved.
But Trump didn't do that. He instead arrested people who had done nothing illegal, then kidnapped their children.
Correct.

That an immigrant is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for asylum and refugee status, and is not illegal until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization, having failed to justify refugee status.

There is not justification for the sharp rise in asylum seekers. There are no wars in Central America. There are no erupting volcanoes.

This is just a new tactic in the Left's War against America, to overload a crap system they set up to fail in the first place.

It is bullshit, and those abusing the system, and those encouraging such abuse, should be held accountable.
Negative! Decades of taking over lands, resources, governments, and opportunities, have taken its toll on the most vulnerable. And this is the result; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

What trespassing moron?

Great post

Anyone else here beside me wish one of these people would come up to you and ask you political questions in front of a camera with a microphone?

Gosh.That'd be a hoot. Generally, the people holding the mic and asking questions are about as deep as a mud puddle.

Last edited:

For every dumbass being interviewed as a conservative, 50 more liberals idiots can be found. OP means nothing, just another troll thread.
Lol! That is until we come across another Trump/Bubba rally. Since the Right's ignorance about asylum seekers is well known, what will you all rally for next? Brawndo?

They're welfare seekers operating under the disguise of asylum.

End the welfare, and watch how suddenly the so-called asylum seeking stops.

Well, I lived during the Vietnam fiasco and that almost broke my heart. Now, I have a bunch of rich white elitist telling me how GOOD Mexican illegal aliens are despite the fact we Americans are losing jobs and homes and our homeland to Mexicans. I know immigrants, these swine are anything BUT. And nothing like this ever happened before. Diversity my sweet bippy. Most Immigrants I ever knew acclimated , and they applied for visas and payed for the privilege. Why can't Mexicans? Are they above the laws? How so? Explain that to me.

Make America AMERICA again...

Anyone else here beside me wish one of these people would come up to you and ask you political questions in front of a camera with a microphone?

Gosh.That'd be a hoot. Generaly, the people holding the mic and asking questions are about as deep as a mud puddle.
I'm fairly certain, that if anyone besides one of these Trump Bubba's stepped up to the microphone, they wouldn't be sounding like a Trump echo, repeating his same nonsense.

Well, I lived during the Vietnam fiasco and that almost broke my heart. Now, I have a bunch of rich white elitist telling me how GOOD Mexican illegal aliens are despite the fact we Americans are losing jobs and homes and our homeland to Mexicans. I know immigrants, these swine are anything BUT. And nothing like this ever happened before. Diversity my sweet bippy. Most Immigrants I ever knew acclimated , and they applied for visas and payed for the privilege. Why can't Mexicans? Are they above the laws? How so? Explain that to me.

Make America AMERICA again...
We should have thought about that before we tried to make Central and South America "America";CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor Do we mind our own business? No! Do we ever? No!

I noticed you took the route of a coward and never addressed the reality of what we did to these countries. And by the way, we still are controlling them. Which is why many of them come here.

Oh, and one other thing. If we were to make America America again, Europeans wouldn't be here.

American law 101: NOBODY is above the law. But Mexicans are. Explain that to me. Illegal aliens from Mexico can ignore immigration laws generations of others from other lands followed. Mexicans are extra-special some how.? How are Mexicans above any laws, I don't know, Immigration laws for instance ? If NOBODY is above the laws, what is wrong with enforcing immigration laws? It isn't that hard.

Last edited:
They're welfare seekers operating under the disguise of asylum.

End the welfare, and watch how suddenly the so-called asylum seeking stops.
I have a better idea, since you have no evidence they are receiving welfare, why not lock up and fine the enablers? Your illegal immigration problem would be 100% solved within a year or two, if we did what we knew would work. But you know why we don't? Because it's a money maker. Good business. They want the illegals here, because there good business. And as long as they have the willful idiots believing the problem is the illegals, they'll use them as the scapegoats for private contracting to have them processed. Big Money As Private Immigrant Jails Boom

American law 101: NOBODY is above the law. But Mexicans are. Explain that to me. Illegal aliens from Mexico can ignore immigration laws generations of others from other lands followed. Mexicans are extra-special some how.? How are Mexicans above. I don't know, immigration laws for instance ? If NOBODY is above the laws, what is wrong with enforcing immigration laws?
American law 101 has zero to do with the source of the problem. American law 101 is nothing more than a method, as it applies to illegals. The law is not the solution to the problem. Understanding the source is. And for the second time you cowardly ignored that source. Meaning, we are the problem. Not the illegals. We caused the problem. So stop using the immigration laws as camouflage to the real problem.

Last edited:
I have a idea: Make it mandatory for people to prove their citizenship. To get a job say, I don't know, make it mandatory to provide a birth certificate or immigration documents and visas, or such, make it M A N D I T O R Y. Take away all the ambiguities . To hire someone, let them prove their identity. Jesus Christ, this isn't 1999. I have my birth certificate next to me, Jesus Christ, let alone say tax assessors or voter records. You would think Mexicans were poor little victims of unfair persecution, when it's just the opposite.

I have a better idea, since you have no evidence they are receiving welfare, why not lock up and fine the enablers? Your illegal immigration problem would be 100% solved within a year or two, if we did what we knew would work. But you know why we don't? Because it's a money maker. Good business. They want the illegals here, because there good business. And as long as they have the willful idiots believing the problem is the illegals, they'll use them as the scapegoats for private contracting to have them processed. Big Money As Private Immigrant Jails Boom

Sure they get welfare. They come here, they have kids, and they become eligible to apply for food stamps on their behalf. Then their kids ultimately end up with Social Security, free medical care, free education and amnesty.

The solution is to amend the 14th to end birthright citizenship and lock the invaders up when they illegaly cross the border to come over here and breed and milk our economy, like the law states.

If the government subsidizes something,in this case illegal immigration, it's guaranteed that we'll get more of whatever it's subsidizing. And all we have to do is look at how many are crosssing illegally to see the result of what subsizing it does.

Amending the 14th will go a long way in deterring the welfare seekers. Guaranteed.

That's the quick route to ending that particular strain of welfare.

This needs to be treated like an invasion. Economic terrorists...

Last edited:
And they're all Trump supporters.

If you are seeking asylum there is the right way to do it by going to a port of entry and filing for asylum.

Now if someone illegally enters our nation by bypassing the port of entry then they are illegally here and no they should not be allow to stay and have to go back to the end of the line and file correctly to enter this country.

Now please tell me I am wrong and another Trump supporter because Trump is a moron in my eyes but the reality is illegally entering this country is against the law and those that break the law need to be sent back to their country of origin and come here by going through the proper channels and vetting process...

There is a large portion of American citizens who never took advantage of our free education, and ended up in no future jobs, living in trailer parks, looking for someone to blame. Trump explained to them that it was all the fault of the Latinos, and they bought it. The same thing happened in Germany in the 1930's.

Forum List

Back