I have never seen so many ignorant people about immigration in my life

So, here we are, you and I. The part where reality gives way to fantasy, and your bubble is calling you to go back inside, because reality is something to scary for you to handle. You are dismissed. I understand the pickle you are in. The truth and knowledge of the law won today. Not some made up AG policy, that has no relationship with the law or what is real.
Somebody get this guy a "chain"
Yea, a chain to give to a teacher who can teach this clown basic grammar skills.

And they're all Trump supporters.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Folks, this country is in trouble.[/QUOTE]
This country is troubled, alright. People lie, it's a natural phenomena. Mexican illegals are the biggest liars I have ever had the displeasure to have met. Nobody is above the law, we agree on that. Stop this inane nonsense that immigration law is some kind new age "blue law", it's a common sense necessity and most REAL "immigrants" are obeying. So, please, stop this enabling junk. You aren't helping anyone here.

Broke what law?

Well moron, we have a legal process to become an immigrant in the US, the illegals did not follow those laws.
An asylum seeker is not illegal. Again, explain how asylum seekers are illegal?
Care to explain how you know ANYTHING about the people pouring in from Mexico?
Yea, one word. They're called "ENABLERS". Do you know who those folks are?
Well, I know what liars are.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Folks, this country is in trouble.
Before I even clicked on your thread I figured your must be fairly new here if you're suprised by the ignorance on display. Welcome to USMB.

Before I even clicked on your thread I figured your must be fairly new here if you're suprised by the ignorance on display. Welcome to USMB.
For every dumbass being interviewed as a conservative, 50 more liberals idiots can be found. OP means nothing, just another troll thread.

Turn them away at the border. Problem solved.
But Trump didn't do that. He instead arrested people who had done nothing illegal, then kidnapped their children.
Correct.

That an immigrant is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for asylum and refugee status, and is not illegal until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization, having failed to justify refugee status.

There is not justification for the sharp rise in asylum seekers. There are no wars in Central America. There are no erupting volcanoes.

This is just a new tactic in the Left's War against America, to overload a crap system they set up to fail in the first place.

It is bullshit, and those abusing the system, and those encouraging such abuse, should be held accountable.

And they're all Trump supporters.

Who’s the Illegal in your family?

Because trespassing is legal...moron.

Forum List

Back