I have never seen so many ignorant people about immigration in my life

So your interpretation of the law and US policy trump the US Attorney General and the courts. If that isn't a total fail there is no such thing. I win, you lose. I wil not waste time with a spamming troll liar.
It's not "my interpretation". It's a lawful universal interpretation. Not mine. If one has been to school and understands basic logic and comprehension, they will have no problem with the interpretation of said law. Which is a big loss for those who don't. Obviously you didn't. I think the jury understands who lost this game.

And they're all Trump supporters.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Folks, this country is in trouble.

Get the fuck out of our country and stay the fuck out of our country.

That's all you need to know about ILLEGAL Aliens.

They broke the law. Are you going to start a thread defending the MS-13 loser raping the 11 year old girl in New York next or are you going to demand some of my tax dollars feed the ILLEGAL Aliens?

Winner Ricky! That is ALL they need to know. No tests or law degree required. We said get out...so get out.

It's not "my interpretation". It's a lawful universal interpretation. Not mine. If one has been to school and understands basic logic and comprehension, they will have no problem with the interpretation of said law. Which is a big loss for those who don't. Obviously you didn't. I think the jury understands who lost this game
you're "off the chain" here

This is why I rarely cite sources to liberal morons. They just ignore it and puppet talking points.

The courts rarely allow gangs and cartels as a reason for asylum, if it was law, they would have to and they do not. Simple easy to understand, but the Left refuses to comprehend.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

They broke the law. Are you going to start a thread defending the MS-13 loser raping the 11 year old girl in New York next or are you going to demand some of my tax dollars feed the ILLEGAL Aliens?

Winner Ricky! That is ALL they need to know. No tests or law degree required. We said get out...so get out.
Rednecks don't ride roughshod over the law. That is why an understanding of law is necessary. Your talk is cheap.

This is why I rarely cite sources to liberal morons. They just ignore it and puppet talking points.

The courts rarely allow gangs and cartels as a reason for asylum, if it was law, they would have to and they do not. Simple easy to understand, but the Left refuses to comprehend.
The law is not a puppet. Which is why you are paralyzed right now from moving the narrative forward to your advantage. You lose.

By the way, in case you haven't heard, there aren't many cases by the "courts that allow gangs and cartels as a reason for asylum" is a cop out to the argument, and the law. That said, there is a reason for the gangs and the cartels, of which you ignored; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

Rednecks don't ride roughshod over the law. That is why an understanding of law is necessary. Your talk is cheap.

Rednecks are the sovereign source of all government in this country. But keep it up. I want to see another 15 states go Republican next election.

Rednecks are the sovereign source of all government in this country. But keep it up. I want to see another 15 states go Republican next election.

Lol! Their sovereign source of government is desperately trying to take us down this path; With any luck we'll get our country back from this insanity.

just more "off the chain" rhetoric

Don't make him show you his internet law school degree.
It buried you pretty good now didn't it? Lol!

You lost on every single point you tried to make.
So, here we are, you and I. The part where reality gives way to fantasy, and your bubble is calling you to go back inside, because reality is something to scary for you to handle. You are dismissed. I understand the pickle you are in. The truth and knowledge of the law won today. Not some made up AG policy, that has no relationship with the law or what is real.

So, here we are, you and I. The part where reality gives way to fantasy, and your bubble is calling you to go back inside, because reality is something to scary for you to handle. You are dismissed. I understand the pickle you are in. The truth and knowledge of the law won today. Not some made up AG policy, that has no relationship with the law or what is real.
Somebody get this guy a "chain"

Forum List

Back