I have never seen so many ignorant people about immigration in my life

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
And they're all Trump supporters.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Folks, this country is in trouble.

what's even worse, is they don't know the definition of ''illegal''
and they confuse ''illegal'' with ''immigration''

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Yeah right! Myy ass. If they were seeking asylum they’d seek it in the first friendly country they came too which is Mexico. You bee the dumbass!

upload_2018-9-3_14-11-29.png

Yeah right! Myy ass. If they were seeking asylum they’d seek it in the first friendly country they came too which is Mexico. You bee the dumbass!

You are the living proof that supports the validity of my OP.

If Mexico is so fucking bad that people cannot seek asylum there we need to cut all ties and trade with Mexico.

Get the fuck out of our country and stay the fuck out of our country.

That's all you need to know about ILLEGAL Aliens.

They broke the law. Are you going to start a thread defending the MS-13 loser raping the 11 year old girl in New York next or are you going to demand some of my tax dollars feed the ILLEGAL Aliens?

Get the fuck out of our country and stay the fuck out of our country.

That's all you need to know about ILLEGAL Aliens.

They broke the law. Are you going to start a thread defending the MS-13 loser raping the 11 year old girl in New York next or are you going to demand some of my tax dollars feed the ILLEGAL Aliens?

Broke what law?

what's even worse, is they don't know the definition of ''illegal''
and they confuse ''illegal'' with ''immigration''
Libtards are libtarded that way! They are with stupid and will never learn the difference!

I didn't watch the video, but how do you know this is not staged?, the hats right.

You are the living proof that supports the validity of my OP.

Why dew ewe think Mexico is so bad that “immigrants” cannot seek asylum there? Dew ewe no?

Forum List

Back