I have Absolute Authority versus I Take NO Responsibility at All

When it's something good he can get credit for, he likes to claim responsibility.

If it is something that can potentially blow up in his face, others are responsible for it.

I guess it all depends on how Trump feels about it. Yeah, he said he had absolute authority to open up the country, but now he's saying he's gonna wait for the states to do so.

But then again, he's not helping anything when he tweets out for the people of a state to liberate themselves. Some protests are already going on. But, the only states he said anything about were those with Dem governors. Wonder why he didn't tell MS to "liberate" themselves, could it be because they have a Republican governor? Because she just extended the shelter in place order until 15 May.

All Hail the God King Donald J. Trump: Master of the Free World and slayer of Globalism.

:death::thanks::bowdown:

*looks at kushner and the saudis*

Giggles

oh yea he's not a globalist /s

The only country he takes that tact with is China. America first not Israel

Which is the real leader? Neither, so much TDS right?

TDS = Total Devotion Syndrome:
aka, Trump can do no wrong.

h83w6xdglft41.jpg

"The Buck Stops Here." This is Leadership
"I take NO responsibility at ALL." Not leadership. This is cowardice.

DEFINITION

1. informal
    the responsibility for something cannot or should not be passed to someone else.
    "in the past you could spread the blame, but now the buck stops here"

He wants all the authority with none of the accompanying responsibility.

It doesn't work that way in the really real world.
History has shown us it's no problem for Trumpleton's to hold two contradictory beliefs simultaneously. Orwell has written extensively about people like them.

All Hail the God King Donald J. Trump: Master of the Free World and slayer of Globalism.

:death::thanks::bowdown:

Fake News Triggered Reporter: WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING IT THE CHINA VIRUS YOU RACIST :aargh:

President Trump: (looks down at fake news snowflake) Because it's from China!!

LMAO that's why Trump will win, he's immune to the left. They are flailing in all directions and nothing works. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

"The Buck Stops Here." This is Leadership
"I take NO responsibility at ALL." Not leadership. This is cowardice.

Sadly, no other post is worth quoting except my own.

Contards just deflect, and have no desire for TRUTH.
Sadly, they claim the left lies, when we all know that trump is Pathological.

yes--you are right --TDS
just your OPINION--so it is TDS........
I can say the same thing about every POTUS

Forum List

Back