How much will you concede your civil rights to feel safe from the Rona?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The Patriot Act is still around after 9/11.

Once you give your rights away to the gubmint, they are gone.

How far are you personally willing to go? Should we have ID cards that prove you are not sick? If you don’t have a card you cannot enter any public building? That sort of thing?

How far are you personally willing to go? Should we have ID cards that prove you are not sick? If you don’t have a card you cannot enter any public building? That sort of thing?
The Star card on your DL is about to do that anyways..............A regular license will not do in the near future..........but a passport will work.

And then comes the chips.........traceable by wifi...............Where are we at now............OH.........AND A PALE HORSE .............

264df15e12e8_sf_3.jpg

You know that microchip is coming.

We suspend Habeas Corpus at the drop of a hat.

I don’t want any of my civil rights violated so that the government can make me feel fuzzy for the time being.

Sick/non-sick ID cards are way, way too politically correct for me.
Especially when so many tests are F'ed up to begin with.

Really diggin' your link in your OP.

I don’t want any of my civil rights violated so that the government can make me feel fuzzy for the time being.
You gonna let them put that microchip in you?

Who in this country is going to concede or give their civil rights to the gubmint?

"How far are you personally willing to go?"

The Man takes. If that is what you are getting at, then yeah, I get it. Otherwise...

I'm not going to go out and die for my right to catch the virus. Others can though.

I mean now and forever. Don’t be simple minded.

Patriot act was never repealed.

I encourage you to never leave your house. We got this.

Why aren't you using it's proper name

The Wuhan Virus

I am not concerned either way.

Me Chinese, Me Play Joke, Me put Batflu in your folk.

Wu flu

Why are you concerned about what I called it instead of answering the question?

You gonna let them put that microchip in you?

Fuck no, but We are all essentially microchipped. Every fucking thing we do is recorded by our cellphone providers and google and Facebook. We are a commodity.

Who in this country is going to concede or give their civil rights to the gubmint?

"How far are you personally willing to go?"

The Man takes. If that is what you are getting at, then yeah, I get it. Otherwise...

I am not getting at anything. Just posing the question.

Patriot act made us feel safe from Bin Ladin. Now it’s still around and used to spy on every living American.

Well customers won't let us in their houses. Suppliers wont allow customers in the stores.
Nothing for me to do but wait at this point.

Government wins by default as there is nothing I can do to force the above entities to participate in life.

Well customers won't let us in their houses. Suppliers wont allow customers in the stores.
Nothing for me to do but wait at this point.

Government wins by default as there is nothing I can do to force the above entities to participate in life.

No one wins in the current situation.
Especially the Gov't!

Forum List

Back