I have a suggestion for the ignore feature

let's make it a real ignore..................the ignored posters entire feed and history will vanish completely from your view....you can NEVER unignore this poster again...liked they ceased to exist in time and space now that is a real ignore that sticks

Unfortunately, that is not how the xenforo software works.

But in an ideal world, IGNORE would notify them they are now on ignore, count against them as a member, and make it impossible for them to see your posts and material and not be able then to talk about you behind your back.

As it stands now, IGNORE actually is self defeating because it merely blocks you from seeing all the stuff still going on that was the reason why you ignored them in the first place! It rewards them and further punishes you!

let's make it a real ignore..................the ignored posters entire feed and history will vanish completely from your view....you can NEVER unignore this poster again...liked they ceased to exist in time and space

now that is a real ignore that sticks

sloop never ignored anyone....i'm their representative for the downtrodden here.no poster should ever being ignored.....they should be insulted to the fullest extent of the law here in these parts,
I get a good laugh when I see the "You are ignoring content by this member." message. I can just imagine how goofy/deranged/racist/anti-Semitic/low information etc. the content is. The members are irredeemable.

let's make it a real ignore..................the ignored posters entire feed and history will vanish completely from your view....you can NEVER unignore this poster again...liked they ceased to exist in time and space

sloop never ignored anyone....i'm their representative for the downtrodden here.no poster should ever being ignored.....they should be insulted to the fullest extent of the law here in these parts,
I never ignore. If you ignore me you lose.

I only have 2 people on ignore. One is a racist semi-retard, and the other posts non-stop spam links all day. (you probably never see

the 2nd one, it could be just a bot, but it clogs the crap out of notifications.)

It works for me. :D

Last edited:
My beef is I sometimes make a dupe thread (I hate making dupes) because the search function is often a potato and those on my ignore list don't show up in the "any threads like this" prompt.

Sigh, just a cross I'll have to bear I guess.....Better than seeing the tripe of the ones on my list cluttering up everything.

It's not the search function that sucks, it's the OP's ability to make a fucking title that reflects the subject of the thread. "This sucks" doesn't tell you that it's about a democrat in California voting to make pot legal for infants. Or "Doesn't this just piss you off?" How are we supposed to know that thread is about the gov't spending taxpayer dollars on the study of pig feces for human consumption?

Joke, yes?

Forum List

Back