"I have a Nightmare!"

The far right reactionaries truly believe they are mainstream, all 12 to 15% of them, instead of way off in the weeds.

JokeyStarkravingmad is just in a tizzy over the fact that everyone sees through his obvious and very cheap pretense that he's a "Republican." Everyone and his Dutch uncle recognizes Jokey as a far left radical lie-beral propagandist. Thankfully, he sucks at his job. :lol:

:clap2:

Says those who are far right reactionaries who are trying to hijack the Republican Party. You are not going to be allowed to do that, guys, not now and not ever. The Beck folks would not have let you meet with them on Sunday if they knew what you are.

JokeyStarkravingmad is just in a tizzy over the fact that everyone sees through his obvious and very cheap pretense that he's a "Republican." Everyone and his Dutch uncle recognizes Jokey as a far left radical lie-beral propagandist. Thankfully, he sucks at his job. :lol:

:clap2:

Says those who are far right reactionaries who are trying to hijack the Republican Party. You are not going to be allowed to do that, guys, not now and not ever. The Beck folks would not have let you meet with them on Sunday if they knew what you are.

It is ironic that the party is being stolen from the thieves the same way it was stolen before. Crazy loudmouths.. :lol::lol::lol:
That's what happens when you cater to stupid. Sometimes stupid is dangerous.

Last edited:
[

Chump's response makes no sense whatsoever. Naturally.

Only far left wingnuts and fellow morons of that brain-dead ilk (i.e severely retarded and hopelessly delusional dopes like Dr. Chump) would fail to recognize that President Obama's fidelity to America is not above question.

Please explain....if your frothing at the mouth will let you...

What is it you need explained THIS time, stupid?

If you need to ask, it has obviously gone over your head (no surprises there)....

No you just belittle, or Neg REP, anyone that points out that he's a lying piece of shit. Just look at how you responded. "white trash retards" What does being white have any thing to do with it?

Yes, I would say from your reaction that tingle has been running up your leg so much it's affect what's left of your brain.

You know, I don't neg rep that much. There was a time when I never neg repped period - and there were a tonne of cons on this board. It's just over the last 18 months or so either sockpuppets or genuine right-wing loons have invaded the board.

As for the white trash retards line, I was being far too kind...

Who can possibly argue with txlonghorn above?

When people try to drive religious opinions down others' throats in the public forum are not acting like true Republicans in the stamp of Taft, Wilkie, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Rockefeller, etc. We do not need the religious perverts of the far right that have screwed up my party.

Leftist? Only in the minds of the far right wierdos who think anybody in the center is left. Screw off, yoiks.
Poor little Jake. He says "Jump!", everyone else says "Bite me!" :lol:

Look, kid, if you can't tolerate disagreement (and you can't), perhaps USMB is not for you. I know you want us scary conservatives to be quiet, but it ain't happenin'.

Jake is what happens to you when you huff glue for 30 years.
Jake's not that old. :lol:

Do you also get that tingle running up your leg when obama speaks?

No, nor do I crack the shits every time he opens his mouth, but you right wing loons do - just look at the number of threads on this board alone...

...fucking bunch of thick-as-pigshit white trash retards - the lot of ya...

Ironic. The dumbest amongst us are the most adement against good education and truth in the media.:cuckoo:
The dumbest among us think that leftist indoctrination is good education and truth in the media.

And you spelled "adamant" wrong, you allegedly non-dumb, well-educated person. :lol:

Last edited:
Just look at how you responded. "white trash retards" What does being white have any thing to do with it?

You are a sorry hypocrite bigreb. Here is an example. bigrebnc1775: "Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not "racist hypocrite. Do you remember this quote of yours: "

You are a sorry sack, for sure. You add nothing worthwhile to this country, period. You are stealing good men and women's oxygen.

No, nor do I crack the shits every time he opens his mouth, but you right wing loons do - just look at the number of threads on this board alone...

...fucking bunch of thick-as-pigshit white trash retards - the lot of ya...

Ironic. The dumbest amongst us are the most adement against good education and truth in the media.:cuckoo:
The dumbest among us think that leftist indoctrination is good education and truth in the media.

And you spelled "adamant" wrong, you allegedly non-dumb, well-educated person. :lol:

The problems with education are seeded much wider of a cast than "liberals". Nothing is stopping students from going to a library and learning. Personal responsibility is more of a problem and much more important than any system

As for the spelling error..

Well thanks for pointing that out. I ran a spellcheck before I posted and it passed. It didn't look good to me either but "ABC spellcheck" let it go. I've never been anyone's secretary and I'm sure I never will.

Last edited:
The problems with education are seeded much wider of a cast than "liberals". Nothing is stopping students from going to a library and learning. Personal responsibility is more of a problem and much more important than any system.

If the parents care about and are involved in the child's education, the child will excel. If the parents don't give a shit, it's likely the child won't either. The problems with public education in this country can be traced back to two groups, bureaucrats and lazy parents.

It is ironic that the party is being stolen from the thieves the same way it was stolen before. Crazy loudmouths.. :lol::lol::lol:
That's what happens when you cater to stupid. Sometimes stupid is dangerous.

Oh, silly Smugly. You aren't dangerous. Stupid, yes. Dangerous? Please.

:lol:

Forum List

Back