I HATE these people!!!!!

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Besides the typical politicians who do you really hate. I'll start....

People who drive 15 mph below everyone else on a curvy 2 lane road and then drive 15 mph above every one else on the straightaways.

People at a gathering that bring up politics thinking everyone agrees with them.

iu

. . . how about those people that have the audacity to post threads bitching about who they hate, on anonymous message-board forums?

:auiqs.jpg:

Besides the typical politicians who do you really hate. I'll start....

People who drive 15 mph below everyone else on a curvy 2 lane road and then drive 15 mph above every one else on the straightaways.

People at a gathering that bring up politics thinking everyone agrees with them.

Um, I maybe the 1st one. I slow down on curvy roads, maybe not that slow, and then speed up in straightways to makeup for it. I let people pass if able. I feel like my car is sliding in curves, my husband says it's because I hit the brakes instead of letting off the gas or something like that.

We have two bridges that add up to eleven miles. I have to drive over both to get to work. Some of worst accidents I have ever seen occurred on these bridges. Just about all of them happened because people were passing a slowpoke. I cannot figure out why these people drive so slow. Do they think they are being safe? Hate is a strong word but I do sometimes curse them for the inconsiderate bastards they are. How can someone look in the rear view and see dozens of cards backed up behind them and not feel like an asshole?

Um, I maybe the 1st one. I slow down on curvy roads, maybe not that slow, and then speed up in straightways to makeup for it. I let people pass if able. I feel like my car is sliding in curves, my husband says it's because I hit the brakes instead of letting off the gas or something like that.
Most cars have a lower RPM in drive to save gas. In a curvy mountain road, the car slows going uphill quite a bit. Put it in the next lowest gear and, instead of breaking on a curve take your foot off the gas before the turn. Your hubby is correct. Albeit, if you're on an unknown road the latter is sometimes difficult.

Traffic: Drivers that follow one car length behind when travelling 60mph on the highway, oblivious to the fact that there is no way they can avoid hitting the car in front of them, should the person in front of them have to unexpectedly step on the brakes.
Restaurants/Diners: Parents that let their monster kids run amok in the restaurants. If they can't exhibit parental control they don't deserve kids.
Restrooms: Men who can't get close enough to the urinal to avoid hitting the floor. As some graffitists have written, "they're shorter than you think."
Grocery stores: Idiots that can see the "10 items or less lane," have far more in their cart and still get in the line.
Residences: People that ramp up their music/bass to a level that can be heard/felt all the way down the block, especially at night when others have to actually work for a living the next day.
Flying: People that are too big for one seat, should be required to purchase two seats, or the airline industry should increase the width of the seats. People that take their shoes and socks off. Keep the stinky feet covered. All commercial airlines should have readily available noise cancelling headphones and earplugs to all onboard passengers.

Forum List

Back