I hate the Yankees

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
FOX Sports on MSN - MLB - Yankees the only high rollers in Vegas

The Yanks want to add insult to injury smack the fans of baseball in the face by giving CC a $140 million over 6 yr contract ($23.3 mil a yr)! That is insane and insult to the common-man who is struggling in these tough economic times. Cards, Stros, Packers and Vikings are the 4 teams throughout sports I hate the most, but the Evil Empire is closing the gap quickly!

simple solution.....baseball is stupid anyhow, don't watch it......

Yes, your anguish sustains me...Like a gm said

There is money, then there is Yankee money

We just signed Burnett for 84 million as well....rumors of ofering Texiera 10 years 240 million

FOX Sports on MSN - MLB - Yankees the only high rollers in Vegas

The Yanks want to add insult to injury smack the fans of baseball in the face by giving CC a $140 million over 6 yr contract ($23.3 mil a yr)! That is insane and insult to the common-man who is struggling in these tough economic times. Cards, Stros, Packers and Vikings are the 4 teams throughout sports I hate the most, but the Evil Empire is closing the gap quickly!

Must be a Bears fan. Trust me the feeling is mutual. GO PACK!

Other teams have the money, they refuse to spend it.

Doesn't help NY anyway, they haven't won in years.

Wonder if my Cubs had a billion dollars to spend, do you think they could BUY a World Series..............:eusa_pray:

I've hated the Yankees since I was about 7. It was the first thing my Grandpa taught me about baseball: The yankees are evil.

(royals fan)

Other teams have the money, they refuse to spend it.

Doesn't help NY anyway, they haven't won in years.

Nobody can spend like the Yanks! And in these down economic times its an insult to give CC that ridiculous deal. I hope it goes Pavano on them! What they should do is lower the highest ticket prices in the MLB, instead of raising them again!

Nobody can spend like the Yanks! And in these down economic times its an insult to give CC that ridiculous deal. I hope it goes Pavano on them! What they should do is lower the highest ticket prices in the MLB, instead of raising them again!
I understand how you feel, but the real villian is and always was marvin miller, who made the players the kings of huge salaries.

The phrase 'what the market will bare' is the god of baseball economics.

Sabathia could go either way, i think burnett is more likely to be a bad signing for them though.

Who knows?

No team has ever managed to buy one yet, not even NY.

What a bunch of horse shit...everyone goes on the Yanks...but lets not forget the Red Sox won a ring with a 150 million dollar payroll...not like they buy players...

A lot of the yankees payroll was going to players that didnt [lay anymore.

They signed CC and Burnett and their payroll is still dropping 20 mill this year

What a bunch of horse shit...everyone goes on the Yanks...but lets not forget the Red Sox won a ring with a 150 million dollar payroll...not like they buy players...

A lot of the yankees payroll was going to players that didnt [lay anymore.

They signed CC and Burnett and their payroll is still dropping 20 mill this year

red sox average ticket price is the highest in MLB.

the yankees suck.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

always

red sox average ticket price is the highest in MLB.

the yankees suck.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

always

lol

I have been to 4 parades

And have seen the playoffs ever year since the 7th grade with the exception of last year

Forum List

Back