I hate the new Photobucket

Be sure to leave feedback when prompted.
They may get it ironed out yet.
I tried to do just that. I was my usual eloquent self. When I hit submit it told me that I wasn't signed in and dumped everything that I just typed. GRRRR!!!!

I made sure that I added that to my complaints when I redid it.

By the way, how's your hangover?

synth.jpg

I've got one album full (2,500) and so far 116 in the new one.
I used to have more but once got so pissed off at another message board that I deleted a couple hundred LOL.

Romney is almost as conservative as Clinton.
And it begins...

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Feel free to link to all my posts praising Romney for being conservative.

Like anyone gives a shit what you think. :lol:

The fact is, Romney labeled himself a severe conservative and no one on the Right, in politics or the conservative media, called bullshit. They went along with it, they endorsed it, they defended it.

They can't turn around now and say he wasn't a conservative and that's why they had their asses handed to them.

And it begins...

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

The fact is, Romney labeled himself a severe conservative and no one on the Right, in politics or the conservative media, called bullshit. They went along with it, they endorsed it, they defended it.

They can't turn around now and say he wasn't a conservative and that's why they had their asses handed to them.

No one called bullshit?

Rush Limbaugh: Romney Is Not A Conservative | RealClearPolitics

The kid uses Picasa. I've checked it out, but it just looks like another thing to learn and figure out.
I didn't like Picasa. Plus, it's owned by Google, which means that Google will be scanning and logging your photos to add to their online profile of you. Just like they scan your emails.

No thanks.

No one called bullshit?

That was at the beginning of the Republican nominating process, when he was still 'Moderate Mitt'.

Got anything from 2012, when it would actually matter?

No one called bullshit?

While you are searching, show us some of Rush's daily rants from 2012 that Mitt is the wrong choice.

Good luck! :lol:

No one called bullshit?

That was at the beginning of the Republican nominating process, when he was still 'Moderate Mitt'.

How many you want?

Mitt Romney's 'Severe Conservatism' | The Weekly Standard

Romney Is Not a Conservative, Not a ‘Reagan Republican’

Haley Barbour Says Mitt Romney

Dear Conservatives: Romney Isn’t One of Us But We Still Hold The Power If

Yet you nominated him. :lol:

And do you know why? Because the Republican Party cannot nominate a conservative. America won't vote for it.

If the Republicans thought they could win with a conservative they would nominate one.

How many you want?

Mitt Romney's 'Severe Conservatism' | The Weekly Standard

Romney Is Not a Conservative, Not a ‘Reagan Republican’

Haley Barbour Says Mitt Romney

Dear Conservatives: Romney Isn’t One of Us But We Still Hold The Power If

And do you know why? Because the Republican Party cannot nominate a conservative. America won't vote for it.

If the Republicans thought they could win with a conservative they would nominate one.

I am not a Republican.

The GOP is not conservative, if it were it would not have nominated Romney.

I am not a Republican.

Then why am I talking to you? You are marginalized, screaming at the TV, shaking your fist.

You don't matter.

I am not a Republican.

Then why am I talking to you? You are marginalized, screaming at the TV, shaking your fist.

You don't matter.

You listen to Chris Mathews way too much.

Forum List

Back