I hate ****** Muslims

Originally posted by IzeWideOpen
V.True but whoever started this stupid thread please give me ten good reasons to why you hate muslims and if i cant find any arguments ill shut up.

How do you plan on arguing someone's hatred for Muslims? It's the way someone feels, you can't change that with any facts in the world.

Originally posted by jimnyc
How do you plan on arguing someone's hatred for Muslims? It's the way someone feels, you can't change that with any facts in the world.

It's not easy for sure, but it's essential and human might I add, to try. Hatred is based on fear which I personally think has exploded incredibly since 9/11 in not just the US, but the world entire.

The solution to fear is truth and that's why debate is important. To find out what and what is not true. Polite debate not only tries to clear up the facts, but it exposes people blinded by hate as, well, foolish.

Right and i'm still waiting for those 10 reasons

Originally posted by IzeWideOpen
Right and i'm still waiting for those 10 reasons

First off, nobody owes you a damn thing. Secondly, the original poster made one post on topic here and never came back, so don't hold your breath too long.

Why don't you give us 10 reasons why you type like a 3rd grader?

Why do you always turn everything into a stupid argument about how someone types or which baseball team is better

a debate is one thing..... ranting and raving about nothing is another... taking things past what is thought of as normal is where I believe this hatred is based towards the muslims. not all muslims, just the 'extremist' ones. trouble is how do you tell one from the other? you cant!

Why do you always turn everything into a stupid argument about how someone types or which baseball team is better

You 2 twits are the ones who came into this thread with stupidity. One makes a comment that the entire world thinks the US is ignorant, and then bozo number 2 comes in and asks ME to stop calling everyone ignorant, that he was getting pissed off.

One can't type and one can't read. Thanks for your contributions. :rolleyes:

My last reply wasn't to you, Jon, it was to Izewideopen, and Grand Master G.

Izewideopen's contribution:

It' a shame that in the US of A there are still people who are motivated by the same Hate which drove Hitler.
Any way how can u even judge a nation on what only a minority are like.
You wonda y people across the world think all americans are fat, greedy, rednecks, ignorant (oh sorry that ones true) and motivated by money with careing 4 the planet

You'll notice he states all Americans are ignorant.

Master G's contribution:

By the way, Jimync, when someone from the U.K. insults you, could you please not just say that all people from the U.K. are ignorant because it's pissing me off.

You'll notice he didn't say anything to his fellow countryman, he decides to accuse me instead. I simply stated that if I spoke of our views that he would think 'ignorant' was being polite. And they both just contributed to any stereotypes that may come their way.

jimync I think you should calm down a bit mate, sorry I misunderstood your post, if you actually read any of the rest of it I was trying to make a genuine contribution to the debate.

Originally posted by MASTER G
jimync I think you should calm down a bit mate, sorry I misunderstood your post, if you actually read any of the rest of it I was trying to make a genuine contribution to the debate.

I'm calm, I was laughing at you in case you didn't notice. I'll take some Pepto Bismol for the stomach cramps. :D

HHAHHAHHHAHAHA!!!!

I dont care what I look like when I say what I feel!!!! and furthermore its the damn truth , they are good for nothing scumbags!!!!Indians muslims arab all of them suck!!!

Originally posted by Dom
HHAHHAHHHAHAHA!!!!

I dont care what I look like when I say what I feel!!!! and furthermore its the damn truth , they are good for nothing scumbags!!!!Indians muslims arab all of them suck!!!

Truth in your insular world perhaps, but certainly not a universal truth.

Originally posted by Dom
Jim I dont think so!!!!

Do you not want to live with them for awhile, Dom? It may help you understand them better. Shoot, maybe you can get a job while you are there and make some spending money. You seem qualified to clean up after camels. :)

Originally posted by jimnyc
I say we send Dom over to Iraq to help build better relations with the Muslims.

Great... actually just tell them he's one of Osama's boys... the iraqi's will cry for US help!

Forum List

Back