I hate ****** Muslims

T

timmy

dont you?

*** edited by Moderator ***

This is your one and only warning. Feel free to speak your views, but refrain from the language you chose in your first post.

Even though i posted probably the rudest post on the board, the moderator treated me with respect and courtesy, and asked me politely to change my wording. I must say, whoever owns this board , whether it be the moderator or not...."aces to you" and i hope you do really well.
by the way, I hate the steelers too since im a giants fan, but ill steer clear of that subject too. lol

t.p.

Thanks, Timmy.

Enjoy your stay here, just find alternative ways to express your views. I agree with you, just not your choice of words! :)

Welcome to the board timmy!!!!

hahaha, by any chance you live in NJ??? only because most that say that hate muslims are living here in NJ! :) ugh, a Giants fan??? that's worse than hating Steeler's!!!! Sorry, Cowboys all the way!!!!!! you can join Jackass and Jim in the LOSER section!!!! :p:

i grew up in nj, now i live in nys, right over the border.

Now how is it that I figured NJ????? :D guess loving muslims as you do had to run to NY!!!! hahahahahah!!!!!!!

BTW timmy, where in NJ did you grow up?? I live in NJ now, in Middlesex, so just curious.

I dont HATE anybody. Its when someones views get sooo outside the norm and entices people to do stupid things.ie strapping bombs onto ones body and then setting off to kill others. I do have a problem with that. while I dont hate the steelers, I dont care to wish them any good luck either. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh no, another Cowboys fan! LOL

Although I normally despise them, I'm glad they're having a great year for Parcells.

And I don't hate Muslims in general, just those that abuse and terrorize, which unfortunately is a little too many.

YEAH jon_forward!!!! I just knew there was another fan out there!!! hahahaha!!!! I can honestly say that I agree with you on the strapping bomb thing, that's just sad.

Sup Kids,

Lovely thread. I don't know what I hate more. Hateful people or New Jersey. They both smell.

Originally posted by Sup Kid
Sup Kids,

Lovely thread. I don't know what I hate more. Hateful people or New Jersey. They both smell.

No offense, people who reside in NYC shouldn't be talking to ANYONE about smell. No offense, and I don't mean it towards you personally, but NYC is far worse. You cannot even get into any subway system without it smelling like urine. That mixed with the body odor from the homeless is enough to knock you out! The above ground streets aren't a hell of a lot better. I've lived in NY for the past 10 years, and I would NEVER live in the city. I wanted to at one point but that was wishful thinking about convenience. The convenience isn't nearly worth the crap you deal with there.

Great place to make money, but then get the hell out of dodge and back to the burbs as soon as you can when quitting time comes.

Jimmy,

My comment was more directed towards the knuckle head who posted this thread than about comparing NYC with suburban NJ. But if I need to have a life replete with lack of culture, fine arts, restaurants and a pulse, I would look into New Jersey. A Place where I can drive my delta 88, taking jug handles all day on the route to Cheesecake factory on rt4.

No offense.

My comment was more directed towards the knuckle head who posted this thread than about comparing NYC with suburban NJ.

I think your confused! Where did this comparison take place? This thread is about Muslims. The writer mentioned he currently lived over the border in NYS, I see no reference or comparison to NYC.

But if I need to have a life replete with lack of culture, fine arts, restaurants and a pulse, I would look into New Jersey.

While I agree the city is full of great places to visit, the living conditions are horrible, unless you happen to be a multi-millionaire and can afford a penthouse on Park Ave. Takes less than an hour to get anywhere worthwhile in the city from NJ. I'd advise anyone asking to live in NJ,CT,NYS or Long Island and commuting for any needs.

No offense

None taken! If New York was all that bad I would have left long ago. I just wouldn't choose the city out of all the great places to live in NY. I also think the conditions are much better in NJ, unless you're a bachelor or course, then you may prefer to nightlife living in NYC.

Originally posted by jon_forward
Thanx Jim. I always thought I would enjoy a trip to NYC but not to sure now. Is it really that bad??? Thought St.Louis was bad enough.:(

Nah, awesome place to take a vacation to, it's just nice to go back home. :)

I will give the city this much, it has changed 2000% for the better in the past 15 years - so you can only imagine what it was like back in the 80's!

I think it is personal preference. As far as comparison of suburban life to city life. There are positives and negatives on both sides. I was just riding Jimmy Neutron on his luminary tought process.

Incidentally, nice board. I was on some Paki board for a while but it got a bit too religious and anti-American for my taste...

Originally posted by timmy
dont you?

*** edited by Moderator ***

This is your one and only warning. Feel free to speak your views, but refrain from the language you chose in your first post.
It' a shame that in the US of A there are still people who are motivated by the same Hate which drove Hitler.
Any way how can u even judge a nation on what only a minority are like.
You wonda y people across the world think all americans are fat, greedy, rednecks, ignorant (oh sorry that ones true) and motivated by money with careing 4 the planet

Originally posted by jimnyc
Do you want to know what most people think of those from the UK? Ignorant will come off as polite.

If its a contest between the Us and the Uk at least the average person in the Uk can point out Iraq on a Map.

Forum List

Back