I hate ****** Muslims

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by timmy, Nov 25, 2003.

1. timmy

timmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    dont you?

*** edited by Moderator ***

This is your one and only warning. Feel free to speak your views, but refrain from the language you chose in your first post.

2. timmy

timmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Even though i posted probably the rudest post on the board, the moderator treated me with respect and courtesy, and asked me politely to change my wording. I must say, whoever owns this board , whether it be the moderator or not...."aces to you" and i hope you do really well.
    by the way, I hate the steelers too since im a giants fan, but ill steer clear of that subject too. lol

t.p.

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Thanks, Timmy.

Enjoy your stay here, just find alternative ways to express your views. I agree with you, just not your choice of words! :)

4. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the board timmy!!!!

hahaha, by any chance you live in NJ??? only because most that say that hate muslims are living here in NJ! :) ugh, a Giants fan??? that's worse than hating Steeler's!!!! Sorry, Cowboys all the way!!!!!! you can join Jackass and Jim in the LOSER section!!!! :p:

5. timmy

timmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    i grew up in nj, now i live in nys, right over the border.

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Now how is it that I figured NJ????? :D guess loving muslims as you do had to run to NY!!!! hahahahahah!!!!!!!

7. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    BTW timmy, where in NJ did you grow up?? I live in NJ now, in Middlesex, so just curious.

8. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I dont HATE anybody. Its when someones views get sooo outside the norm and entices people to do stupid things.ie strapping bombs onto ones body and then setting off to kill others. I do have a problem with that. while I dont hate the steelers, I dont care to wish them any good luck either. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Oh no, another Cowboys fan! LOL

Although I normally despise them, I'm glad they're having a great year for Parcells.

And I don't hate Muslims in general, just those that abuse and terrorize, which unfortunately is a little too many.

10. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    YEAH jon_forward!!!! I just knew there was another fan out there!!! hahahaha!!!! I can honestly say that I agree with you on the strapping bomb thing, that's just sad.