I hate ****** Muslims

So you know where Iraq is, that and a dime will get you on the bus.

Furthermore, it is not that Americans don't know where it is. It is just most of the country could really care less. Just as long as the Oil companies know, that is suffient.

Originally posted by IzeWideOpen
If its a contest between the Us and the Uk at least the average person in the Uk can point out Iraq on a Map.

I can see your posts will be lacking anything interesting. Try coming back when you learn to speak a language other than gibberish.

Originally posted by eric
So you know where Iraq is, that and a dime will get you on the bus.
a guy from the Uk walks into a shop in the Us when telling the man working there that he is from England (That's part of the UK) His reply is "you speak thge langauge well for a foriegner"
need any more proof

a guy from the Uk walks into a shop in the Us when telling the man working there that he is from England (That's part of the UK) His reply is "you speak thge langauge well for a foriegner"
need any more proof

If you are so much smarter than Americans, why can't you spell worth a damn?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Since you ask i can spell im just bad at typing

Originally posted by jimnyc
But you can still get what im saying is right because you resorted to telling me i cant spell

Since you ask i can spell im just bad at typing

You're intelligent enough to say Americans couldn't find Iraq on a map, but can't type or spell properly? That's hilarious! Forgive me if I'm not insulted by the likes of you.

Don't worry my sad little friend, I am well aware that England is part of the UK. You really need to get out more!

Originally posted by eric
Don't worry my sad little friend, I am well aware that England is part of the UK. You really need to get out more!
i need 2 get out more? you r the 1 who seems 2 b spending to much time on ur computor shouldn't the fact that i cant type tell u that i am not as familiar with the pc as u clearly r

What does spelling and time on a computer have to do with one another???? there are plenty that sit all day and night on computer and don't know how to spell for shit!

i need 2 get out more? you r the 1 who seems 2 b spending to much time on ur computor shouldn't the fact that i cant type tell u that i am not as familiar with the pc as u clearly r

Look... you might be an Einstein yet to be discovered, but when you type like this, you come across as a 14-year-old with an internet connection. It might be cool, but in this particular forum, 'u will only show urself 2 B' uneducated.

Ok i'll try and type properly if it makes you happier sir.

Heres what I think of those bast**d iniDans muslims, all of them!

They are the dumbest looking and acting people , they smell LIKE SHIT, dont know how to drive and they are the biggest f-ing pricks!!!!
yep thats right I HATE THOSE SMELLY BASTA**S!!!!!!
HATE HATE HATE!!!! They love those toyota camrys too!
I live in New Jersey every store and gas station is owned by them and dunkin d's They wonder why they get robbed all the time they should be robbed 24hrs a day!!!!!

Originally posted by Dom

They are the dumbest looking and acting people , they smell LIKE SHIT, dont know how to drive and they are the biggest f-ing pricks!!!!
yep thats right I HATE THOSE SMELLY BASTA**S!!!!!!
HATE HATE HATE!!!! They love those toyota camrys too!
I live in New Jersey every store and gas station is owned by them and dunkin d's They wonder why they get robbed all the time they should be robbed 24hrs a day!!!!!

Yet, they provide a service-level occupation that you would probably not like to occupy, filling in an important lower strate to your nations economy as well as providing capital.

It's a terrible shame when hate blinds a person so much. Especially since these type of muslims, the peaceful, hardworking kind, should be the ones that you want to encourage to stay that way. But of course life would simply be better if you removed them all wouldn't it?.... oh wait that strangely reminds a lot of a certain fellow with black mustache and a unmistakable armband. Strange...

I'm glad not everyone thinks that all Muslims are evil terrorising bastards, because this simply isn't true. There are Catholic terrorrists in Africa and Northern Ireland, but that doesn't make all Catholics evil does it? I live in Warrington, a town in England, and it has been bombed twice by catholic terrorists. My mum's catholic as well but I don't see her planting bombs in the bins outside of McDonalds. Over here there is quite a large Muslim community now and I am friends with a number of muslims and they are nice people. I live across the road from an Indian family as well and they're perfectly good people. By the way, Jimync, when someone from the U.K. insults you, could you please not just say that all people from the U.K. are ignorant because it's pissing me off. I don't disrespect Americans, so please don't post petty stuff like that. I am also surprised that that last post wasn't taken down.

thank you for showing us the low level of your intellect.

tell us, why should your opinion mean anything when you don't even know that the majority of the indian population are Hindu's, not muslims?

Did you forget your meds today Dom? Man thats a little heavy aint it? I dont really care for them either,in the midwest they own most of the Mom and Pop motels but this being america... more power to them. you or I could just as easily be working our asses off 20 plus hours a day to make our dream come true. Last few Drs I have been to talked funny too but then again they are the Dr an I am the patient and so far they have not killed me. Is this how the native americans felt about our forefathers?

V.True but whoever started this stupid thread please give me ten good reasons to why you hate muslims and if i cant find any arguments ill shut up.

Originally posted by MASTER G
By the way, Jimync, when someone from the U.K. insults you, could you please not just say that all people from the U.K. are ignorant because it's pissing me off. I don't disrespect Americans, so please don't post petty stuff like that. I am also surprised that that last post wasn't taken down.

I stated "ignorant would come off as polite". Your fellow countryman used that statement to describe all Americans. I just asked if he wanted our opinion in return, which I never stated.

And I could really care less if you get pissed off or not. Stick it where the sun don't shine, pal! :finger:

Forum List

Back