"I hate everyone", Trump seethes as advisers fear he is unravelling

You're reading russian troll bots, and facebook ads paid for in rubles.
And you're a fucking liar of course.

No he's not. This board is overrun with 40 and 50 year old American male posters joined the board in 2015 and 16 who are surpassing 10,000 and some 15,000 posts a year. They keep tripping themselves up on American idioms and figures of speech. But no working age person has that kind of time to spend. They're some of the most vehement Trump supporters on this board.

Hmm.

I'm 65, just yesterday, and have been "retired" for 17 years, having done well with both two careers and several investments early on. I still work in a third career, setting my own tasks and time, and leave this board minimized as I work. It's great Cheese Danish entertainment.

Yes and you're still only posting about 7000 posts a year. These guys are supposedly hard working 40 or 50 something guys who are posting twice as often as you are while running businesses or working for others.

And they were all rabid Trump supporters. Correll is now critical of Trump, as are a few others, but the rest - Trump can do no wrong. Greatest President ever and "lock her up".
Can you give one good reason why Clinton should not be tried and sent to prison. The FBI said she violated the espionage act over 100 times fer cripes sakes.
Because there is no good evidence of amy crime, and no, the FBI did not say that.
Trump knew he would be dealing with swamp critters when he went to DC and said as much. He said it would be difficult because he had to hire people from the DC area to be staffers. There's really no way around that because not many people are willing to relocate to DC.

He knew what he was getting into and is performing excellently.
The whole idea of hiring people without knowledge or experience to advise and carry out policy for a president who lacks both is pure lunacy. Even a president with years of experience in politics and government needs people who not only understand how government works but know how to make things happen.
Trump obviously has plenty of knowledge, wisdom and experience.

Trump had 45 YEARS of executive experience before accepting his job as Chief Executive of the USA. That's much more executive experience than any recent president, and perhaps any US president in history.

Trump also has an ivy league degree in economics from Wharton. And he used his very deep understanding of economics to become a tremendously successful businessman.

Where did you come up with this ridiculous notion that Trump has no knowledge or experience? Who fed that bullshit to you and why did you so eagerly eat up that disgusting shit?
"Where did you come up with this ridiculous notion that Trump has no knowledge or experience?"

Well, we could start with every word that has come out of his mouth and his Twitter account. Then, the fact that he has been completely unable to articulate even the most basic historical facts or policy points. Then, we can examine his obviously total, abject ignorance of civics. But the real "tell" is his hilarious history of conpletely vapid, used car salesman answers to direct question on policy, law, and history.

Oh, and the fact that anyone who has spent any time near him and is willing to talk has commented on his surprising ignorance and incompetence.

The NYT has been a constant source of lies about trum and the so called russian collusion nonsense.

Trump claimed he was wiretapped by the obummer admin. Proven to be true, but the MSM said no.

The source of meetings between the russsians and the Trump associates is because they had meetings with russians.

And it's not a good thing to claim Trump Tower was wiretaped, when it was Paul Manafort that was wiretaped. Just like you wouldn't accept your house being labeled a criminal drug den, just because one of your invited friends had drugs on him.

Yes. Manafort was wiretapped in Trump Tower, and trump was likewise recorded. The legal ramifications of that are not lost on those of us who are concerned about government over reach. You all claim that trump is the next incarnation of hitler but it was the obama admin that has been shown to have repeatedly violated the law.
and trump was likewise recorded.
Firstly, you don't know that.
Secondly, since Trump was not the focus of the warrant, he would not have been recorded.

The NYT has been a constant source of lies about trum and the so called russian collusion nonsense.

Trump claimed he was wiretapped by the obummer admin. Proven to be true, but the MSM said no.

The source of meetings between the russsians and the Trump associates is because they had meetings with russians.

And it's not a good thing to claim Trump Tower was wiretaped, when it was Paul Manafort that was wiretaped. Just like you wouldn't accept your house being labeled a criminal drug den, just because one of your invited friends had drugs on him.

Yes. Manafort was wiretapped in Trump Tower, and trump was likewise recorded. The legal ramifications of that are not lost on those of us who are concerned about government over reach. You all claim that trump is the next incarnation of hitler but it was the obama admin that has been shown to have repeatedly violated the law.
and trump was likewise recorded.
Firstly, you don't know that.
Secondly, since Trump was not the focus of the warrant, he would not have been recorded.

No he's not. This board is overrun with 40 and 50 year old American male posters joined the board in 2015 and 16 who are surpassing 10,000 and some 15,000 posts a year. They keep tripping themselves up on American idioms and figures of speech. But no working age person has that kind of time to spend. They're some of the most vehement Trump supporters on this board.

Hmm.

I'm 65, just yesterday, and have been "retired" for 17 years, having done well with both two careers and several investments early on. I still work in a third career, setting my own tasks and time, and leave this board minimized as I work. It's great Cheese Danish entertainment.

Yes and you're still only posting about 7000 posts a year. These guys are supposedly hard working 40 or 50 something guys who are posting twice as often as you are while running businesses or working for others.

And they were all rabid Trump supporters. Correll is now critical of Trump, as are a few others, but the rest - Trump can do no wrong. Greatest President ever and "lock her up".
Can you give one good reason why Clinton should not be tried and sent to prison. The FBI said she violated the espionage act over 100 times fer cripes sakes.
Because there is no good evidence of amy crime, and no, the FBI did not say that.
Comey held a press conference and listed her crimes, jackass.

She violated the espionage act so many times that she could get sentenced to over a millennium in federal prison.

Hmm.

She violated the espionage act so many times that she could get sentenced to over a millennium in federal prison.
No he didn't. In fact , he described exactly why they were not crimes. That was literally the entire point of the press conference. Everybody bent over backwards to soothe and inform you cackling idiots, and you STILL did not get the message.

Hmm.

Trump knew he would be dealing with swamp critters when he went to DC and said as much. He said it would be difficult because he had to hire people from the DC area to be staffers. There's really no way around that because not many people are willing to relocate to DC.

The whole idea of hiring people without knowledge or experience to advise and carry out policy for a president who lacks both is pure lunacy. Even a president with years of experience in politics and government needs people who not only understand how government works but know how to make things happen.

Trump had 45 YEARS of executive experience before accepting his job as Chief Executive of the USA. That's much more executive experience than any recent president, and perhaps any US president in history.

Trump also has an ivy league degree in economics from Wharton. And he used his very deep understanding of economics to become a tremendously successful businessman.

Where did you come up with this ridiculous notion that Trump has no knowledge or experience? Who fed that bullshit to you and why did you so eagerly eat up that disgusting shit?
"Where did you come up with this ridiculous notion that Trump has no knowledge or experience?"

Well, we could start with every word that has come out of his mouth and his Twitter account. Then, the fact that he has been completely unable to articulate even the most basic historical facts or policy points. Then, we can examine his obviously total, abject ignorance of civics. But the real "tell" is his hilarious history of conpletely vapid, used car salesman answers to direct question on policy, law, and history.

Oh, and the fact that anyone who has spent any time near him and is willing to talk has commented on his surprising ignorance and incompetence.

Hmm.

Comey said nothing of the kind. No one without security clearance had access to her server. It was never compromised and you post is a lie from top to bottom.

Why are you Russian trolls so fixated on Hillary Clinton. She did nothing illegal and that's on record?

She's not going to jail. And nobody other than Putin cares!

Hmm.

Comey reiterated that Hillary lacked criminal intent. And Trump is the one enabling espionage.

Trump wants business minded people who know how to compete, win and get results. All leeches and activists should leave government in work at a non profit.
How come this great businessman ,this great deal maker dump has had 12.13 people leave him sucking wind?
I had a business for 35-40 years and didn't have that many leave me except for good reasons back to school etc etc

Being President is not a business.

No President in history has had this many key staffers leave in such a short time frame either.

That's a good thing, whether you realize it or not.

Hmm.

No he didn't. In fact , he described exactly why they were not crimes. That was literally the entire point of the press conference. Everybody bent over backwards to soothe and inform you cackling idiots, and you STILL did not get the message.
You are a fucking liar. Comey did not ever say that her crimes were not crimes, jackass.

Hmm.

Hmm.

Comey said nothing of the kind. No one without security clearance had access to her server. It was never compromised and you post is a lie from top to bottom.

Why are you Russian trolls so fixated on Hillary Clinton. She did nothing illegal and that's on record?

She's not going to jail. And nobody other than Putin cares!
Quote the lie and proved it is a lie, jackass.

You'll do anything to defend the party of slavery. Why?

Trump has plenty of experience in real estate development and managing his company but that's not the kind of knowledge and experience he needs.

As president, he needs to know not just how government works, but who does what and who makes things happen in congress, strategies that work in congress, congressional rules and procedures, political goals of various congressional groups, pet projects of various legislators, the key congressional committees, how various bills flow through congress, the duties and responsibilities of his department heads, the political issues that exist among the joint chiefs, the effects of both monetary and fiscal policy on the economy, how the federal budget process works, and executive and legislative responsibility in regard to the budget, and a good understanding of the constitution, federal laws, and regulations.

On the international scene a president needs to understand the culture, government structure, goals, and key issues of allies and adversaries. He also needs to understand the power structure; that is who makes the real decisions. And finally and most important he needs the communication skills to express himself both clearly and consistently without alienating those he needs to implement his agenda.

Unfortunately, Trump's background in real estate development has not provided him the foundation he needs to be a good president. Just saying you will cut taxes, build a wall, rebuild our infrastructure, and fix our many international problems is not good enough. You have to know how you are going to do it? You have to be able to translate broad goals into policies and legislation that can be implemented.

Last edited:
Trump wants business minded people who know how to compete, win and get results. All leeches and activists should leave government in work at a non profit.
How come this great businessman ,this great deal maker dump has had 12.13 people leave him sucking wind?
I had a business for 35-40 years and didn't have that many leave me except for good reasons back to school etc etc

No President in history has had this many key staffers leave in such a short time frame either.

Admiral Your ship be sinking

And you can
't yeach an old dog n

Trump has plenty of experience in real estate development and managing his company but that's not the kind of knowledge and experience he needs.

As president, he needs to know not just how government works, but who does what and who makes things happen in congress, strategies that work in congress, congressional rules and procedures, political goals of various congressional groups, pet projects of various legislators, the key congressional committees, how various bills flow through congress, the duties and responsibilities of his department heads, the political issues that exist among the joint chiefs, the effects of both monetary and fiscal policy on the economy, how the federal budget process works, and executive and legislative responsibility in regard to the budget, and a good understanding of the constitution, federal laws, and regulations.

On the international scene a president needs to understand the culture, government structure, goals, and key issues of allies and adversaries. He also needs to understand the power structure; that is who makes the real decisions.

Unfortunately, Trump's background in real estate development has not provided him the foundation he needs to be a good president. Just saying you will cut taxes, build a wall, rebuild our infrastructure, and fix our many international problems is not good enough. You have to know how you are going to do it? You have to be able to translate broad goals into policies legislation that can be implemented.
[/QUOTE
and you can't teach an old dog or in this case an old pos ,new tricks

On the international scene a president needs to understand the culture, government structure, goals, and key issues of allies and adversaries. He also needs to understand the power structure; that is who makes the real decisions.

Unfortunately, Trump's background in real estate development has not provided him the foundation he needs to be a good president. Just saying you will cut taxes, build a wall, rebuild our infrastructure, and fix our many international problems is not good enough. You have to know how you are going to do it? You have to be able to translate broad goals into policies legislation that can be implemented.
That's your ridiculous opinion chock full of unsupported assertions that were spoon fed to you by Democrats.

Why are you mindlessly posting party of slavery propaganda here, jackass?

Unsupported ?? Mindless??? Have you seen how the moron has done so far ??Alienate our allies alienate his own people Screwed up HC for states that voted for him F ed up with NK and Iran etc etc etc etc

Unsupported ?? Mindless??? Have you seen how the moron has done so far ??Alienate our allies alienate his own people Screwed up HC for states that voted for him F ed up with NK and Iran etc etc etc etc
MO get hold of yourself Stop acting like you can't see the forest for the trees

That executive experience included 6 bankruptcies, and losing nearly $1 billion dollars in a year. A ton of failed businesses, from a football franchise to an airline to his string of casinos.

Not even George W. Bush had so many failed businesses.

Forum List

Back