"I hate everyone", Trump seethes as advisers fear he is unravelling

“I Hate Everyone”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear He Is “Unraveling”

Actual story - When you appoint people who never supported you and never backed your agenda, they badmouth you to the press.

Vanity Fair? LOL.

Trump expects positive results and he lets people know when they're producing them. This is in stark contradiction to a community organizer like Obama who had ZERO administrative experience, in it showed. Under Obama, there were ZERO expectations of any positive results. Obama never gave anyone a hard time because he didn't give a damn. The rollout of Obama Care and their webpage was a catastrophic fuck-up and cost us a fortune and no one of any consequence was held accountable.

d2f70a00ac44b05ef158ab2720c249fc--meme-book-donald-trump-funny.jpg

Trump wants business minded people who know how to compete, win and get results. All leeches and activists should leave government in work at a non profit.

“I Hate Everyone”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear He Is “Unraveling”

Actual story - When you appoint people who never supported you and never backed your agenda, they badmouth you to the press.

It's a bunch of gossiping bar flies printing the "easy stuff". NOBODY cares about journalism or ethics anymore.
These articles should be treated like DONATIONS to the DNC and recorded accordingly by the FEC..

Spot On. Democrat Fake News has pretty much destroyed American Journalism. Who can trust it? It's very sad.

I’ve spoken with a half dozen prominent Republicans and Trump advisers, and they all describe a White House in crisis as advisers struggle to contain a president that seems to be increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods.

:lmao:

Is congress and the DC establishment trying to help president Trump govern or undermining him at every opportunity?
"My number one priority is making sure president Obama's a one-term President."

Enjoy the karma, baby.

Trump unleashes himself from would-be handlers, lashing out mornings, nights and weekends

“The president has started to call people more on the weekends, from the cellphone, which he didn’t used to do,” the person said, noting that Trump often calls Hannity after the Fox News host’s nightly show. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to preserve relations with Trump.

“Every time it says on MSNBC or CNN, which you know he watches, ‘This is the adult.… Thank God they stopped him,’ it all gets to him.”

“I can’t think of a president who behaves like he does; there’s really no immediate comparison,” said John A. Farrell, author of the book “Richard Nixon: The Life,” about the president whom Trump has increasingly been compared with,

“Trump is a guy whose inner thoughts are on his sleeve, for better or worse,” said Stanley Renshon, a psychoanalyst and a political scientist at the City University of New York.

“That’s the model Donald Trump has had his whole life: If someone blusters at you you’ve got to be able to stand up to them,” Renshon said, adding, “He had a whole adulthood of doing what he thought best and saying what he thought — that’s what you see here.”

Forum List

Back