Trump is giving a speech right now. 11 Oct

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
He it convincing the yokels that they need the estate tax because the government will take away everything they own and leave their kids with nothing.

• Banned
He is trying to sell his tax idea.

Oops, he just told another lie. Business tax rate is 60 percent higher than everyone else in the world.

• Banned
Now he's telling them that all the jobs moved overseas when we know 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated.

So, not only do you support taxing all income, but taxing already taxed income on the death of the taxpayer, right?
:lol:

You fucking commies are all the same. Your favorite holiday is April 15th.

• Banned
Almost every line is a lie or an untruth.

• Banned
So, not only do you support taxing all income, but taxing already taxed income on the death of the taxpayer, right?
:lol:

You fucking commies are all the same. Your favorite holiday is April 15th.
You think every tax payer that dies is subject to the estate tax? You really that stupid? Really?

He it convincing the yokels that they need the estate tax because the government will take away everything they own and leave their kids with nothing.

I heard just the opposite.

• Banned
America is being respected again.
A country respects us again.
And what country is it? He said you will find out in the next few days.

I just typed fast. I thought it was obvious when you read this part: because the government will take away everything they own and leave their kids with nothing.

I just typed fast. I thought it was obvious when you read this part: because the government will take away everything they own and leave their kids with nothing.

Why would you want government to take money from any private estate?

I thought everyone knew that there was a 5 and a half million dollar exemption on the estate tax. How many have more than five and a half million? I bet no one in his audience.

Republicans already had tax holidays for business to bring back money into the country so they could create jobs.
Did they create jobs?
No.
They gave the money away as dividends.

I thought everyone knew that there was a 5 and a half million dollar exemption on the estate tax. How many have more than five and a half million? I bet no one in his audience.

So....Why punish the successful segment of our economy? Did a poor person ever give you a job or spend money on products and services you offer?

To lower the corporate tax rate without causing massive deficits would require the elimination of a metric shit-ton of special interest carve-outs in the tax code. And Devin Nunes has already explained that will never happen because our congress critters are totally owned by the special interests.

Lower tax rates without actually doing anything about the massive corruption in the tax code is not reform, you dumb rubes. It's an ass fucking, and your ass is the one being fucked.

Wake up!

Republicans already had tax holidays for business to bring back money into the country so they could create jobs.
Did they create jobs?
No.
They gave the money away as dividends.

And when people receive dividends they bolster he economy by investment and spending.

Forum List

Back