I Hate "Crackers"

People need to start arming themselves. If not for them personally then to save another.

It doesn't matter what color one is...there are crazy wackos all over the place. I just read about 3 white teens beating up another teen AND his father...which were black. A marine tried to assist and got beat to a pulp. Three on one is just soooooo brave, eh? Oh, and the marine was white.

So...black, brown, white, yellow, red, green purple. Skin color means squat. Arm yourself and be prepared in case a wacko crosses your path..or someone elses. Then blow them away.

The older I get, the less patience I have with asshole who are angry at the world and attack anyone in their path. If I see it happening to someone else, I will not hesitate. If it happens to me..they are dead.

An attacker pummeled a bus passenger so hard he smashed the bones in his face after calling the victim a “cracker” in Manhattan – marking the second time in two days that people appeared to be randomly targeted in racial tirades against white people, authorities said.

Bus rider?s face smashed in during ?hate attack? | New York Post

Another Black thug.

Where's Zimmer when you need him?

Are you allowed to shoot people for punching you in the face?

Forum List

Back