I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

Muslims are sworn enemies of everyone not of their faith.

:bs1:

Never met one, have you?

You've never been to the moon either, so you think that it doesn't exist? :D

Not familiar with "logic" huh? The poster made a blanket statement leap of philosophy, not of existence. The proper analogy would be that "I've never been to the moon, therefore I don't have a basis to believe the moon is a sworn enemy of everyone who's not a lunatic".

But just to be safe, you and Johnbrown should still keep yer curtains closed at night, just in case...:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
:bs1:
Never met one, have you?
Not familiar with "logic" huh? The poster made a blanket statement leap of philosophy, not of existence. The proper analogy would be that "I've never been to the moon, therefore I don't have a basis to believe the moon is a sworn enemy of everyone who's not a lunatic".

But just to be safe, you and Johnbrown should still keep yer curtains closed at night, just in case...:eusa_shhh:

Good comeback, lol. Made no sense, but still gave me a good laugh. :D

Good comeback, lol. Made no sense, but still gave me a good laugh. :D

Ima put the vodka down......:D

A number you'll remember fondly: Zero.

You sure lie a lot - I've personally busted you on the McVeigh lie, several times. Since you're a bigot, you have a habit of trotting out the same lies repeatedly.

Because you are devoid of it, you cannot comprehend that all I have to do is disprove Zero. Because that's the corner you painted yourself into.
Not sure why you single out just one of those names, but I gave you a shitload of others, even though I need only one to disprove Zero.

I single it our because you're lying through your fucking teeth.

I think that pointing out how shamelessly you lie helps to establish your credibility - don't you?

Was that piling on to make you look even more ridiculous?
Sure. So sue me.
.[/COLOR]

Oh Pogo, you're

0.jpg

Wrong again, Zippy. It relates not at all to Islamic terrorism. It simply disproves "Zero". It was low hanging fruit, I grant you, but scrumptious nonetheless ::burp:: 'scuse me.

Yes, your allies are blameless, because, well, just because.

Naziism isn't a religion, Dummkopf.

And Pomegranates aren't meat.

Preschool has given you a busy week, I see.

But it does bring unto you to a certain Voltairian paraprhaseology: "If false dichotomy did not exist, it would be necessary for Unsenseical to invent it". Et voilà. Et bein joué.

They say imitation is the most sincere for of flattery, yet your bumbling attempt merely prompts me to want to shower.

Another curious revision, since back here you tried to pass off an article that would put the same number at over a thousand, in spite of the fact that that article bases that number (1% of 125,000 victims) as only those the Church was directly responsible for and comes from the Church itself -- and in spite of the fact that the same article notes that other historians put the number from thirty thousand to three hundred thousand to somewhere in the millions.

If you had the intellect of a gnat, which is to say that your IQ were tripled, you would follow the provided link.

Ah, remember that post? A classic. That was the same time you tried to pass off that snake oil of the 12th to the 19th centuries, the time span of Inquisition, as a period of "250 years"; the one where you tried to end the madness in 1647 instead of 1826, thereby completely bypassing Salem, among other atrocities... but we digress.

Gotcha, because Salem was part of the inquisition, Puritans being the good Catholics, faithful to the Pope, that they were...

Yer a right genius, Sparky.

Last edited:
Like Naziism, the KKK has never been a church (which comes with a small c), true. But it has also never been affiliated with a political party.

There are lots of things you've got Pogo, many of them requiring antibiotics.

But integrity is something you never even approach.

Anti-kkk-cartoon.jpg

It has however aligned itself firmly with not only Christianism but specifically Protestant Christianism.

So, the KKK was concerned with saving souls and winning people to Christ, then?

ROFL

The shit you fucks will spout.

800px-Kkk-carpetbagger-cartoon.jpg

Uh-oh, there is that DNC tie in again...

One really has to wonder in what dustbin you find your history books -- gimme a hint, do they say "DC Comics" in the corner?

One thing is for sure, the only ones you read were penned by Howard Zinn..

:lmao: Based on this thread, I don't think you could stick to reality if you took a bath in Krazy Glue.

Let's face facts, you're a sleazy partisan without a hint of integrity. Nothing you post can be trusted.

A number you'll remember fondly: Zero.

You sure lie a lot - I've personally busted you on the McVeigh lie, several times. Since you're a bigot, you have a habit of trotting out the same lies repeatedly.

Because you are devoid of it, you cannot comprehend that all I have to do is disprove Zero. Because that's the corner you painted yourself into.
Not sure why you single out just one of those names, but I gave you a shitload of others, even though I need only one to disprove Zero.

I single it our because you're lying through your fucking teeth.

I think that pointing out how shamelessly you lie helps to establish your credibility - don't you?

Was that piling on to make you look even more ridiculous?
Sure. So sue me.
.[/COLOR]

Oh Pogo, you're

0.jpg

Yes, your allies are blameless, because, well, just because.

And Pomegranates aren't meat.

Preschool has given you a busy week, I see.

They say imitation is the most sincere for of flattery, yet your bumbling attempt merely prompts me to want to shower.

If you had the intellect of a gnat, which is to say that your IQ were tripled, you would follow the provided link.

Ah, remember that post? A classic. That was the same time you tried to pass off that snake oil of the 12th to the 19th centuries, the time span of Inquisition, as a period of "250 years"; the one where you tried to end the madness in 1647 instead of 1826, thereby completely bypassing Salem, among other atrocities... but we digress.

Gotcha, because Salem was part of the inquisition, Puritans being the good Catholics, faithful to the Pope, that they were...

Yer a right genius, Sparky.

1- naught but gainsaying :link:
2- see #1
3- non sequitur
4- non sequitur/ad hominem
5- ad hominem/red herring/moving the goalposts
6- strawman (Puritans are not Catholic but your point was "Christian", not Catholic)

The usual orgy of mindless fallacies. This is why I drift away from attempted debate by intellectual pissants.

Thanks for the neato Hollywood picture. Here's yours:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs]If I Only Had a Brain - The Wizard of Oz (4/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Like Naziism, the KKK has never been a church (which comes with a small c), true. But it has also never been affiliated with a political party.

There are lots of things you've got Pogo, many of them requiring antibiotics.

But integrity is something you never even approach.

Anti-kkk-cartoon.jpg

It has however aligned itself firmly with not only Christianism but specifically Protestant Christianism.

So, the KKK was concerned with saving souls and winning people to Christ, then?

ROFL

The shit you fucks will spout.

800px-Kkk-carpetbagger-cartoon.jpg

Uh-oh, there is that DNC tie in again...

One really has to wonder in what dustbin you find your history books -- gimme a hint, do they say "DC Comics" in the corner?

One thing is for sure, the only ones you read were penned by Howard Zinn..

:lmao: Based on this thread, I don't think you could stick to reality if you took a bath in Krazy Glue.

Let's face facts, you're a sleazy partisan without a hint of integrity. Nothing you post can be trusted.

Really, Zero-boy?

They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.[65] The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman."[66] Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns.[67] Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization." (QuickWiki)

Though similar to the pagan fire festivals of central Europe during the middle ages, the Klan's cross burnings in the 1920s were invariably constrained by a strict Christian ritual. The ceremony opened with a prayer by the "Kludd", or Klavern minister. The multitude then sang "Onward Christian Soldiers."

... Bathed in warmth, left arms oustretched toward the blazing icon and voices raised in "The Old Rugged Cross," Klansmen felt as in one body.
-- The Fiery Cross: The Ku Klux Klan in America, one of a ton of references in the previous link

If that ain't terrorism by Christians, I'm the freaking Queen of Belgiuim.

And then you expect a political cartoon, which is by definition an opinion, to serve as documentation of your inane false equivalence? Really, a cartoon?
Did you go to some technical school to study Advanced Dumbfuckity?

Last edited:
Once again for the retarded, this is the Religion forum. It's about Islam. Not political parties.

Duh....

You support Islam ONLY because the goal of ending the Constitutional Republic is one that is shared by the democratic party and those who promote Islamic theocracy.

We ALL know this, sparky.

I was going to turn muslim, so I tried to wipe my ass with an uneven number of rocks like Mohammed wants, to see if I could hack it.

I needed 4 stitches. :D

Really, Zero-boy?

They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.[65]

Of course they were. The KKK operated only to bring people to Christ. It isn't like the KKK had a stated goal to terrorize "Negroes and Republicans."

{In an 1868 newspaper interview, Forrest stated that the Klan's primary opposition was to the Loyal Leagues, Republican state governments, people like Tennessee governor Brownlow and other carpetbaggers and scalawags.[40}

Oh wait - you were just lying again.

Carry on.

The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman."[66] Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns.[67] Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization."[/COLOR] (QuickWiki)

{In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.[45]}

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You lying fucktard.

Once again for the retarded, this is the Religion forum. It's about Islam. Not political parties.

Duh....

You support Islam ONLY because the goal of ending the Constitutional Republic is one that is shared by the democratic party and those who promote Islamic theocracy.

We ALL know this, sparky.

Oh good, I was wondering when you'd get to argumentum ad populum. It was feeling left out.

I don't have a political party. Nor are they the topic here, dumbass. Nor have I "supported Islam". What I support is logic. What drools out of your keyboard is illogic.

Last edited:
Really, Zero-boy?

They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.[65]

Of course they were. The KKK operated only to bring people to Christ. It isn't like the KKK had a stated goal to terrorize "Negroes and Republicans."

{In an 1868 newspaper interview, Forrest stated that the Klan's primary opposition was to the Loyal Leagues, Republican state governments, people like Tennessee governor Brownlow and other carpetbaggers and scalawags.[40}

Oh wait - you were just lying again.

Carry on.

The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman."[66] Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns.[67] Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization."[/COLOR] (QuickWiki)

{In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.[45]}

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You lying fucktard.

What you have there is an excerpt from a book by Eric Foner, not an encyclopedia, and a book which is not referenced, so we don't know the context. The fact remains there's no history of Klan political affiliation, and their only known activity of actually infiltrating political office was this governor of Indiana and a takeover of the city council of Anaheim, both in 1924. That's your area -- maybe you can go find their political party since you're obsessed with them.

In effect what you're saying is that since the activities of the KKK served the racist interests of corrupt Southern Democrats, therefore the former is a creation of the latter. Which is no different from saying that since the KKKs and the David Dukes serve some of racist interests of corrupt Southern Republicans, therefore the former are the invention of the latter.

You're so polluted with your own obsession-hatred of what you think is a political party, it has caused you morph a blanket statement about Islam into a revisionist diatribe on an imaginary history of the Ku Klux Klan. That's obsessed. Apparently with this post hoc ergo propter hoc, you're determined to invoke all the known logical fallacies in a single day. Can't wait for the next installment. :eusa_whistle:

(/COMPLETELY offtopic)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back