I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

Coming from someone who feels an intelligent reply is "facktard" or "you moron" I imagine it doesn't take much to impress you.

Hey, I call em' as I see em'.

I rely on fact. Fact is supported by those words that show up in blue with underlines, that can be clicked. We smart people call them "citations."

You wouldn't know, you've never offered any.

See, that's the difference between us, I provide citations to support my claims, you provide your prejudice - nothing more.

Truth is the real reality. Why don't you refute it.

Refute what? the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit?

Been done to death. Besides, you don't even believe it. You're just lying for Allah. You know as well as I do that Muslims flew plans into buildings murdering 3,000 Americans. We both know it, but it makes you smile while it makes me angry.

Pure conjecture and there is No evidence to support your conspiracy theory......... :cool:

Try again Sparky.

http://www.peterlance.com/HouseOKCReport.pdf

Conspiracy theory? ROFL - no dumbass, FBI and U.S. Congressional report.
You really should read your so called evidence before you post it Poindexter........ :cool:

Final Thoughts of the Congressional Subcommittee

"We find No evidence of a foreign connection or foreign involvement"

Coming from someone who feels an intelligent reply is "facktard" or "you moron" I imagine it doesn't take much to impress you.

Hey, I call em' as I see em'.

I rely on fact. Fact is supported by those words that show up in blue with underlines, that can be clicked. We smart people call them "citations."

You wouldn't know, you've never offered any.

See, that's the difference between us, I provide citations to support my claims, you provide your prejudice - nothing more.

You mean like your conjecture that there are between 90-100 million radical Islamists and only a few dozen radical christianists? :lol:

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in your head.

Truth is the real reality. Why don't you refute it.

Refute what? the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit?

Been done to death. Besides, you don't even believe it. You're just lying for Allah. You know as well as I do that Muslims flew plans into buildings murdering 3,000 Americans. We both know it, but it makes you smile while it makes me angry.

That's no conspiracy, refute the the evidence that the hijackers were found alive. And the FBI admitted it. And also I'd like to add, I used to not believe in the truth movement. My friends who are Christian and agnostic were the ones who introduced me to it. All Americans are truthers. You haven't seen the new generation.

You mean like your conjecture that there are between 90-100 million radical Islamists and only a few dozen radical christianists? :lol:

And how many Islamists do YOU claim? A half-dozen?

{In a survey after the 7/7 bombings, a mere 5% of UK Muslims approved of the bombings. The problem is that 5% of UK Muslims is 80,000 people. And that grew to 13% the following year. If you figure that only a tiny percentage of those who approve would be willing to act, that’s still 4,000 people. If you figure that only 5% of that number could act effectively, that’s 200 people.}

Grim Milestone: 2,000 Terror Suspects in UK - Little Green Footballs

So, if 5% of the 1.2 BILLION Muslims are favorable to violence, what does YOUR math lead that to be?

IN FACT at estimating 90 to 100, I am estimating less than 1%, which is no doubt low.

Again, I cite my claims.

You're not going to, but if I want to know what you think, I merely need log on to;

ThinkProgress

Or

Home | Common Dreams

That's no conspiracy, refute the the evidence that the hijackers were found alive. And the FBI admitted it. And also I'd like to add, I used to not believe in the truth movement. My friends who are Christian and agnostic were the ones who introduced me to it. All Americans are truthers. You haven't seen the new generation.

Yawn.

Take your idiocy to the conspiracy forum.

Yawn.

Take your idiocy to the conspiracy forum.

As usual you can't refute any evidence and play the classic old conspiracy game, which means to keep shut and not question the government. That being said, this don't your thread, you take your bigotry and conspiratorial nonsense somewhere else.

And how many Islamists do YOU claim? A half-dozen?

{In a survey after the 7/7 bombings, a mere 5% of UK Muslims approved of the bombings. The problem is that 5% of UK Muslims is 80,000 people. And that grew to 13% the following year. If you figure that only a tiny percentage of those who approve would be willing to act, that’s still 4,000 people. If you figure that only 5% of that number could act effectively, that’s 200 people.}

Grim Milestone: 2,000 Terror Suspects in UK - Little Green Footballs

So, if 5% of the 1.2 BILLION Muslims are favorable to violence, what does YOUR math lead that to be?

IN FACT at estimating 90 to 100, I am estimating less than 1%, which is no doubt low.

Again, I cite my claims.

You're not going to, but if I want to know what you think, I merely need log on to;

ThinkProgress

Or

Home | Common Dreams

Approving of and taking part in are two seperate things.

As usual you can't refute any evidence and play the classic old conspiracy game, which means to keep shut and not question the government. That being said, this don't your thread, you take your bigotry and conspiratorial nonsense somewhere else.

Look, I have no interest in your stupid conspiracy.

It isn't worthy of debate or discussion.

Look, I have no interest in your stupid conspiracy.

It isn't worthy of debate or discussion.

So you can't refute it. Ignorance.

Wait...you hate someone for having no tolerance, and for hating others.
I'm confused.

Yes, 'cuz it isn't just me and/or mine (other Christians and/or Americans).

When do YOU say, Hey! Those fucking weeds in the garden are destroying ALL of what I worked to make "pretty?"

Do you PULL them?

Or do you just say, Oh, well. Guess I might as well cultivate THEM, since they choke the others out?

I don't.

I pull weeds.

I FUCKING DISCRIMINATE against ANYTHING that threatens what I perceive as Beautiful and loving.

Weeds don't love.

They CHOKE.

If I believe in love? I'll tear them out before they can choke what I love.

THAT's what my God taught me.

Here are ten weeds that heal-

10 common weeds that can heal you

Thats just a sample of thousands known to be useful. Some weeds are medicine, some food. I guess its all how you perceive them.

If I believe in love? I'll tear them out before they can choke what I love.

THAT's what my God taught me.
If thats the case, then you worship a God of your own creation. Even if it was the case, you are not pulling weeds, just bitching about the fact that they exist, and you dont like them. Stop whining.

I'm curious Pogo, are your apologetics and promotion of Islamic terrorism based mostly on your foaming at the mouth bigotry against Christians?

And I'm curious, Unsense, why doesn't whoever dresses you in the morning help write your posts? Because this is self-embarrassment. But do carry on, it's entertaining in a sick way.

Pogo, shouldn't the nurses inform you that prior to impugning others, you should lay of the more obvious lies?

McVeigh?

How many times have you been busted for that lie alone?

A number you'll remember fondly: Zero.

Because you are low of intellect, you imagine that all you have to do to promote your Islamist allies is provide a one off Christian - and you don't mind lying to do it.

Because you are devoid of it, you cannot comprehend that all I have to do is disprove Zero. Because that's the corner you painted yourself into.
Not sure why you single out just one of those names, but I gave you a shitload of others, even though I need only one to disprove Zero.

Was that piling on to make you look even more ridiculous?
Sure. So sue me.

But as is the usual case with you, you're engaging in logical fallacy, which is as close to "logic" as you ever get.

You are presenting a the false dichotomy.

Your argument is that;

Since McVeigh is a Christian and engaged in terrorism, Islamic terrorism is excused.

Wrong again, Zippy. It relates not at all to Islamic terrorism. It simply disproves "Zero". It was low hanging fruit, I grant you, but scrumptious nonetheless ::burp:: 'scuse me.

Now beyond the opening lie, McVeigh was self-identified as Agnostic, there is the failure of the syllogism. The terrorism of McVeigh, even if he WERE a Christian, does nothing to excuse the terrorism of the Islamists.

Nor did I ever say it did. You said that. Why, I have no idea. Because you're not following along I guess. By the way who's gonna clean up all this straw on the floor?

Now Pogo, you're a stupid guy, so comprehension and retention are not finely honed with you. Still, should you thumb back through these pages, you'll notice that I state Nazism is evil. So the acts of a Nazi fuck like Eric Rudolph only serve to support my theses that evil creeds, like Nazism and Islam, promote evil deeds.

Naziism isn't a religion, Dummkopf.

But it does bring unto you to a certain Voltairian paraprhaseology: "If false dichotomy did not exist, it would be necessary for Unsenseical to invent it". Et voilà. Et bein joué.

Poster, please. Your numerical hypocrisy is off the scale here. Want to start over at the Inquisition, which you already tried in this thread to shrink to 250 years and 37 women? Say the word.

Ohh goody, more lies from the foaming at the mouth bigot. So how many WERE killed over 600 years of Inquisition? Huh sparky? Must have been millions, right? I mean, it HAD to..

Yep, total number actually documented as executed by the Inquisition, 826.

Another curious revision, since back here you tried to pass off an article that would put the same number at over a thousand, in spite of the fact that that article bases that number (1% of 125,000 victims) as only those the Church was directly responsible for and comes from the Church itself -- and in spite of the fact that the same article notes that other historians put the number from thirty thousand to three hundred thousand to somewhere in the millions.

Ah, remember that post? A classic. That was the same time you tried to pass off that snake oil of the 12th to the 19th centuries, the time span of Inquisition, as a period of "250 years"; the one where you tried to end the madness in 1647 instead of 1826, thereby completely bypassing Salem, among other atrocities... but we digress.

It comes down to this, and we can put this in the form of a quiz.
--- Which of these numbers is greater than "Zero"?
a. 847
b. 1250
c. 30,000
d. 300,000
e. X Milllions

Thanks for playin', and be sure to play the Zero game at home (warning: fire hazard) :flameth:

Last edited:
KKK must be damn near diminished...

Ever met one?

Neither have I...

The KKK is a joke. White racism is found in the Aryan Brotherhood.

BTW, the KKK was the terrorist wing of the democratic party, not a Church.

Like Naziism, the KKK has never been a church (which comes with a small c), true. But it has also never been affiliated with a political party. It has however aligned itself firmly with not only Christianism but specifically Protestant Christianism.

One really has to wonder in what dustbin you find your history books -- gimme a hint, do they say "DC Comics" in the corner?

I stick to reality.

:lmao: Based on this thread, I don't think you could stick to reality if you took a bath in Krazy Glue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back